Seven years ago, Tom Gozney wanted to make a portable pizza oven. He hopes that when people cook over a wood fire, they will be able to use the pizza stove easily, whether they are on a picnic, a barbecue or a trip. So comes a portable pizza oven called the Roccbox. Some of the best chefs and restaurants in the world use Gozney ovens.
Roccbox Wood Burner lets you do the same anywhere you want.
ROCCBOX Gozney Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Includes Professional Grade Pizza Peel, Built-In Thermometer and Safe Touch Silicone Jacket – Propane Gas Fired, With Rolling Wood Flame – Grey
Despite its small size and portable design, the Roccbox can cook almost any type of food, cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. It can also bake bread, cook fish, meat, vegetables, barbecue, dessert and many other dishes.
Reaching high temperatures of over 950ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds. It an outer silicone skin and dense body, insulated and safe to touch to help make it more family-friendly.
The Roccbox portable pizza oven has a compact oven chamber that is heated by burning wood or by connecting to a gas tank.
The gas or wood is placed in an empty compartment at the back of the pizza oven and is connected to the pizza oven. Flames rise from inside the empty cabin, and the top of the pizza oven bends to allow even distribution of heat.
“My pizza oven is fueled by wood and natural gas,” said Roccbox’s founder. “Similarly, commercial pizza oven Roccbox USES high quality, commercial-grade materials that are designed and manufactured with no discount and the results are unparalleled.”
With a built-in thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up just click the switch and start cooking!
Offering the convenience of gas and tradition of wood fire, Gozney Roccbox comes complete with a gas burner as standard, and the option to buy a detachable wood burner as an additional accessory (available in October).
When you get it to 300, turn the flame down while the pizza is in there to stop the top from getting burned while the base cooks. Once removed turn it back up to full again.
Repeat with each pizza. To get wood smoke taste & smell simply sticks a lump of wood at the back, Use the wood burner you bought as a paperweight, very elegant industrial art and a great intro to your pizza making stories.
This is a fabulous product, Worth every dollar. Great for parties. It gets easier the more you use it. Minimal cleaning. Versatile. Efficient.
You will never want to eat pizza anywhere else but at home. Very well made, sturdy, simple. Just beautiful. And thanks to the Roccbox’s built-in thermometer, retractable legs, and detachable burner system, you can take it with you anywhere a hungry group of pizza lovers is waiting.
RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Read More Our Review:
- Why You Need Ninja SP101 Foodi 8-in 1 Digital Air Fry?
- Ninja Foodi ™ Power Pitcher System Blender, Handles Everything
- Ninja SS201 Foodi Power Pitcher, Not Just Blender
- Ninja ® Foodi ™ Power Pitcher System, My Everyday Hero
- Ninja Foodi Power Pitcher Blender, Great Blender
- Why You Should Buy Ninja DZ201 Foodi Air Fryer to Make Healthier Meals?
You May Also Like:
- Are Hey dudes Mens Worth the Hype?
- Why Is VIOFO A119 V3 Dash CamA Must-Have Accessory In Your Car?
- Why Is The Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Printer Better Than Rest?
- How Does A Gskyer AZ80400 Telescope Work?
- NordicTrack T Series Treadmill(NordicTrack T 6.5 Si), For Home Use
- Is the Sony SSCS5 3-Way 3-Driver Bookshelf Speaker System (Pair) a Good Quality Speaker?
- How to Spot Fake Birkenstocks?
- How to Spot Fake Crocs?
- What’s Behind Legiral Le3 Massage Gun’s Raging Popularity?
- How To Tell If Hey Dudes Are Fake?