“Great classic-fitting Levi’s. The stitching is perfect. I haven’t even had to iron these and they’ve been machine washed and dried and worn 4 times already! Levi’s will definitely be my all-time favorite jeans!”
For over a century, Levi’s represented freedom, rebellion, and style.
Find your favorite pair of blue jeans for men, a timeless classic fit. While some denim styles may come and go, Levi’s men’s jeans have always been timeless.
Why Is Levi’s So Expensive?
- The oldest brand of jeans, Levi Strauss & Co., which was patented in 1873 is by far the most popular name in the world of clothing.
- Levi’s is a brand in itself the first company that introduced jeans.
- Levi’s jeans have flexibility, after one year of machine wash, it retains its elasticity.
- Its quality is perfect as we know.
- If you like something cool and perfect for you then you choose it.
Which Levis Fit Best?
(Which Style Fits You Best?)
- 501 CT original with a modern leg.
- 505 regular and straight fit for me.
- 508 regular fit with a tapered leg.
- 513 slim (but not skinny) and straight.
- 514 regular and straight.
- 517 slim fit boot-cut, the modern cowboy.
- 527 slim low-rise boot-cut, y’all.
- 541 athletic and straight, best of both worlds.
- 550 relaaaaxed and tapered.
Levi’s ‘Balloon Jeans’ Emerge as The Post-Pandemic Hot Style
- Levi’s chief financial officer, Harmit Singh, tells Yahoo Finance that 40% of women’s business in the first quarter centered on “looser fit” jeans. In particular, a new “balloon” style sold particularly well.
- Looser-fit styles for men are up “dramatically” as well, he adds.
- Those balloon jeans did their part to power Levi’s to a better than expected first quarter.
How Do I Identify My Levi’s Jeans?
7 Simple Ways will ascertain whether the jeans you wish to spend your money on are original or fake. And yes, you can thank us later!
- Always keep in mind that these numbers are the same three places, the real identity of Levi’s jeans. If these numbers are different, you know the real name of getting the fake jeans.
- Each Levis jeans carry a label (tag) at the back right at the height of the strap waistband over the right back pocket. the iconic Two Horses leather patch was first introduced by Levi Strauss & Co.® in 1886 to symbolize the pull-strength of their hard-working, riveted work trousers.
- The label is mostly produced in a standard size and dimensions with 501®s having the extra flag on the right side. Be on the lookout for smaller reproductions or ones that seem to have an odd shape.
- The proper verbiage on the brand patch of a pair of genuine Levi’s can vary slightly by style and year, but some of the biggest indicators of imitation are ink use and punctuation.
- On a real pair of Levi’s vintage jeans, the leather patch will have a slight texture and be soft and worn. If the patch is too smooth or hard, it’s likely to be a fake.
- Levi’s jeans owe their special stability above all to the high-quality copper rivets.
- Every pair of Levi’s should have 6 rivets on the front of the jeans: four around the right-hand pocket and two on the left.
- The rivets of an original Levi’s jeans have embossing on both sides. Check if “L S & Co – SF” is visible on the rivet. If there is no embossing, but the surface is smooth, this is an indication of a forgery.
- These metal fasteners are used to attach and reinforce areas of strain.
- There shouldn’t be any rivets on back pockets or near the crotch.
- The silvery trouser button is one of the best ways to tell fake vs genuine Levi’s jeans. It is printed on the front with Levi Strauss & Co S.F. Cal. The back has usually embossed a three-digit number (formerly single-digit number).
- When looking at the zipper, you will either find a batwing logo stamp or cutout on the zip pull. Again, it should be clean and centered.
4. The Red Tab
- One of the most prominent parts of Levis jeans is their Red tab.
- The little red tab is basically the pride and joy of all denim heads and therefore important to inspect when checking the authenticity.
- “LEVI’S’ perfectly printed on the red tab along with an “R” (Registered symbol) signifies authenticity.
- The red tab on real Levis jeans would be perfectly cut and stitched onto the pocket of the jeans.
- A red tab on a fake pair of Levis jeans would be a bit messed up, oddly cut, misaligned or not neatly stitched onto the pocket.
- It has to be kept in mind that many original Levis jeans have only an “R” mentioned on the red tab which is very rare yet can be considered authentic.
- By the way, some flags do not bear the Levis lettering, but only the copyright symbol. This is normal and not a feature of a forgery.
- Initially worn by pioneers of the west due to their durable construction, Levi’s are renowned for creating long-lasting, hard-wearing denim.
- Check the fabric of the jeans. The material of fakes is usually thinner than that of original jeans, made with cheap or average denim and inferior hardware.
- An original Levi’s jeans Actual denim being of high quality.
6. Colour of The Fabric
- Levi’s jeans on the inside are usually lighter than on the outside. This is the result of the weaving technique of denim. If the color of the trousers bleaches out after a few wash cycles, this can also be an indication of cheap plagiarism.
7. The Price
- An original Levi’s jeans are priced around the average of $40. Don’t be seduced by fake shops with cheap deals. buy Levi’s Jeans from amazon Levi’s dealers.
Keeping in mind these seven points you can easily differentiate between an original and a fake pair of Levis Jeans. So, happy wearing!
Read More Our Review:
- The 7 Most Popular Men’s Jeans
- Never Been Disappointed in Carhartt in 30 Years
- How To Identify Wrangler Jeans (ZM3CSCN)? 6 Things You Didn’t Know
Give Carhartt A Try?
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available.
Carhartt uses only the finest materials and applies strict quality control standards to every garment and accessory that sells.
Levi’s Jeans FAQ
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- Stilnend Telescope, Perfect Gift! Helps Them Away From The Screen
- Nictemaw Portable Washing Machine, It’s Worth!
- Kattcam Security Camera(B08PBQL8YS), Pleasantly Surprised!
- TaoTronics TT-PCA004, Best Massage Gun on The Market
- NordicTrack B08H7ZFRYF, T 6.5 Si Treadmill, Most Sophisticated Treadmills
- Lefant Robot Vacuum Cleaner Worth Every Penny
- HP 24mh FHD Monitor B08BF4CZSV, Perfect For Home Office
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- MAGGO M3 PRO Massage Gun(B08RP7BMN6), Everything We Know