Keeping your lawn clean and presentable is essential.
But sometimes, it comes with a great sacrifice. Sacrifice like spending long hours raking debris and leaves to achieve a crisp look.
How would you love a quality leaf blower, that requires less time and effort?
Sounds great right?
Well, Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower(gbl80300) will help you achieve a perfectly cleaned lawn with minimal effort. This powerful battery-powered model strikes a balance between efficiency, quality, and durability.
Amidst comments of it being the best of its kind, I decided to launch thorough research to find out the credibility of those claims. My findings will certainly interest you.
Ready to find out if it’s worth the hype? Keep reading.
Features Of Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower(gbl80300)
The best way to figure out the quality and performance level of a tool is via its features. Greenworks Pro 80V has a couple of innovative features worthy of mention.
- Setting It Up
Setting up this power tool requires some effort. But it’s as easy as can be. Since it’s a battery-powered tool, it may be lacking the instant plug-and-play feature of corded blowers. But it only takes 30 minutes to fully charge it.
And you need to charge your tool ahead of use. With the Greenworks pro 80v cordless brushless axial blower’s rapid charge, this process should be hitch-free.
- Innovative Design
I love the stylish nature of this leaf blower. It has bright and beautiful colors which users find attractive.
However, the appearance is secondary and inconsequential to quality service. The presence of brushless design signifies easy maintenance, hence, you need not worry about maintenance.
The fact that it’s battery-powered makes it effortless to move the tool around without cords. Nevertheless, the battery may turn out to be an issue when you carry it for long hours. The heaviness of the battery can strain your joints after a while.
In terms of ergonomic designs, Greenwork can do better. The tool’s weight is tilted to the battery side making it a little disproportional.
Moving 500 cubits of air per minute is by far one of the most impressive in the market. This powerful feature makes Greennwork pro powerful enough to move small pines, wood, and piles of leaves. With such potency, you’d expect the leaf blower to be noisy.
But this isn’t the case. It turns out to be one of the quietest on the market as well. This 80V axial blower is designed to last up to 70 minutes at its lowest speed. While at high speed, it can survive 20 to 30 minutes.
Generally, Greenwork leaf blower is a suitable option for people with porch or patios that require frequent cleaning. You will also enjoy using this blower if you own decks that are susceptible to debris or leaves.
If you are willing to invest in this cordless, you should be ready to spend. Compared to several blower tools, $190 is on the high side. And if you would love to own a spare battery, you will spend about $120 to get one.
What I like
- Powerful enough to move small pines and woods
- Seamless assembling
- Easy and economical maintenance
- Fast charging with 2ah battery
- Quiet performance
What I don’t like
- Using it may become tedious due to battery weight
- No tube attachments.
Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower(gbl80300) FAQ
Are Greenworks leaf blowers any good?
- Yes. Greenwork is a top-rated brand and hasn’t failed to prove its worth over time. It’s still one of the powerful leaf blowers out there. So, if you are after quality service life, Greenwork will do you a lot of good.
How long does Greenwork 80v battery last?
- When fully charged, the battery can last up to 70 minutes. Therefore, a Greework pro’s battery can last a little above 1 hour when on low speed.
What Else Can A Leaf Blower Do?
- I bet this question seems basic and unimportant. Leaf blowers only blow leaves to keep your lawn or environment clean, right? At least that’s what most people believe. This notion is slightly tainted. A leaf blower can do way more than leaf blowing.
What other purpose can it serve?
- Drying your car after washing: A wet car easily attracts dust. This is exactly why a car wash dries your car after a cleaning session. Car wash’s drying method works the same way a blower does. So, you can make a dryer out of your leaf blower.
- Clean other power tools: After using your land mower, getting grass off the mower requires special cleaning. Do you know your leaf blower clean up your land mower in few minutes? Just blast off all the debris with the blower.
- Clears light snow: Having a clear walkway in winter could be challenging. If you don’t own a snowblower, your leaf blower can work as a substitute provided the snow layer is light.
- Cleaning the Dryer vents: A dryer vent covered with lint is dangerous. So, you can use your blower to always keep your dryer vents lint-free.
In a Nutshell
With Great airflow speeds and convenience, Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower(gbl80300) easily beats several leaf blowers. The good news is that you can now get your lawn cleaned up within a short period. And what’s more? You don’t need to spend additional fees on maintenance.
If you want a powerful leaf blower that gets things done without hassle, then Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower(gbl80300) is a must-have.
Read More Our Review:
- Why Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam Is The Best Solution For Road Safety?
- Why Choose GCI Outdoor Roadtrip Rocker Chair As Your Travelling Partner?
- NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill, Most Sophisticated Treadmills
- Blackstone 17 Inch Griddle Review
- What Makes The Blackstone Griddle 22 So Popular?
- Gskyer Telescope How To Use?
- Why NOCO GB70 Jump Starter Is The Best To Start A Car With Depleted Battery?
You May Also Like:
- Best Telescope For Viewing Planets And Galaxies
- Why Is Gosky Updated 20-60×80 Angled Spotting Scope Perfect For You?
- How to Install a Blink Outdoor Camera?
- How Much Is A Peloton Treadmill?
- How Halo Bolt Air Car Jump Starter Helps You With Car Starting Issues?
- How To Spot Fake Jordan 1?
- Why The Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-In-One Convertible Car Seat Is The Ultimate Game Changer For New Parents?
- Is The TOZO NC2 Wireless Earbuds Worth Buying?
- What Exercise Machines Guarantees a Minimum Stress Workout Session at Home? Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical Review