“Are you not satisfied with your current shooting game owing to a subpar magnifier? Well, worry not we can help you out. While loads of practice can definitely improve your rifle skills, the use of compatible equipment is equally as important. “
You can’t make your shots with magnifiers that don’t clearly focus on the target. However, not any magnifier in the market is the one for you since not all of them need the required standards regarding lens power and durability.
We understand you may be worried about buying the wrong equipment and wasting your money since you’re no expert in the field. However, you need not ret too much because we’ve got just the suggestion for you. IN this article, we’ll be talking about the features of the Vortex Magnifier that’s perfect for upping your shooting game. So, keep reading.
Why Should You Buy The Vortex Magnifier?
The Vortex Optics VMX-3T Magnifier is a dream come true for any shooter. It equips the best features to help you facilitate your shooting. The magnifier comes with its own flip mount, so you don’t have to go through the ordeal of buying one yourself.
The lens used in the magnifier has a magnification power of 3 X, which is definitely a game changer. The sleek black design is pretty attractive, and you can definitely expect it to deliver when it comes to functionality.
Unique Features Of The Vortex Magnifier
You may find a lot of magnifiers in the market, but when it comes to quality and precision, none of them come close to the Vortex Magnifier. Here’s a list of the optic device’s unique features.
1. High-End Construction
The magnifier features a high-end construction – the best in the industry. It’s waterproof and fog proof, making it the perfect companion for your outdoor adventures. It’s been done with nitrogen purging.
The body of the device is made out of aluminum. Additionally, the construction allows for easy maintenance of the device. Simply a lens cleaning fluid with optical tissue should keep your equipment all fine and dandy.
2. Powerful Lens
A magnifier is just as good as the lens used. Keeping that in mind, Vortex makes sure to use the most powerful one. The lens used in the constructions of the devices promises an eye relief of 2.2 inches.
On the other hand, the field of view measures up to 38.2 feet. Additionally, the lens has been multi-coated fully, which maximizes resolution and improves color fidelity and light gathering capability.
3. Easy To Operate
The best feature about the vortex magnifier is the fact that it does not require any special sign-in. The magnifier alone is enough for you. You’ll find your precision improved with the use of the magnifier. The device features dot-centering screws that you can use to center the red dot image in the magnifier’s field of view with ease.
4. Easy To Attach
The magnifier embodies a simple design. You can mount it on your rifle without any problems. It features a push-button. A simple press of the button will engage and disengage the magnifier, allowing yOu to lock it into whatever position required.
It weighs around 0.74 pounds, so there’s no almost no added weight to the rifle upon attaching the magnifier.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Magnifier
- Wide field of view
- Mount included
- No lens cap
- Slightly loose hinge
Tips For Using A Vortex Magnifier
Although Vortex Optics VMX-3T Magnifier is as high quality as it gets, using one alone does not guarantee you’ll land in the perfect shot. Here are a few tips to help you along the way.
- Typically, you don’t need to zero the magnifier. On the other hand, the red dot sight should be adequately zeroed for the perfect shots.
- The use of a magnifier and the RDS will add weight to your rifle. It’s best you remove any other additional weight from the rifle to counter the problem.
- As far as the positioning of the magnifier is concerned, it doesn’t go before the red dot. In case you do, the magnifier will end up beyond eye relief and will lead to dark images. With that said, the right place for mourning your magnifier is behind the red dot sight.
- In case your Magnifier comes with diopter adjustments, aim there to sight and the magnifier at a distant target. Follow it up by rotating the focus ring until you get the desired sharp image.
Can You Use A Magnifier With A 1X Prism Scope?
Yes, you can use a magnifier with a 1X prism scope. They’ll work with 1X cyclops as long as they are placed in a standard configuration which is behind the prism scope. However, you will need some time to focus the magnifier on the reticle for the best results.
What’s the Difference Between Holographic and Red Dot Sight?
Red dot sights operate by having your eye move back and forth repeatedly between the target plane and the optical plans. The holographic sights, in comparison, save you from trouble by allowing you to focus on both planes at the same time. This way, holographic sights reduce parallax distortion.
Can You Use a Magnifier with a Red Dot?
Yes, you can use magnifiers with a red dot. The combo allows you to easily strike stationary targets at a distance of 200 yards. With the distance reduced to 50 yards, you’ll find it even easier to strike smaller targets.
Summing it up, finding the right magnifier that can take your rifle game to the next level is not easy. However, with the Vortex Magnifier, your long search comes to an end. The optic device brings a magnification of 3X and a field of view of 38.5 feet.
With nitrogen purging, the device is built to be waterproof and fog proof. Additionally, you will find it pretty useful to mount and demount with a push-button mechanism. All in all, the device is worth each of your pennies. So what are you waiting for? Grab yours now, and happy shooting!
Read More Our Review:
- How Can Vortex Optics VMX-3T Magnifier Make You an Unstoppable Close Range Shooter?
- Why Choose the Awesafe Gun Safe with Fingerprint Identification and Biometric Lock?
- WEN Portable Inverter Generator 56203i, Great Value
- SEVERINO Bug Zapper, Air-fryer For Mosquitoes
You May Also Like:
- How To Spot a Fake Michael Kors Watch?
- How Sable Inflatable Pool SA-HF041 Brings Fun & Comfort In Your Life?
- How To Identify Hey Dude Shoes?
- Why Should You Buy Wrangler Fleece Lined Jeans?
- Are Citizen Watches Good Quality? Citizen Eco-Drive Unisex Watch (BM8180-03E) Review
- KODAK SCANZA Digital Film Slide Scanner RODFS35 Review
- Yamaha RX-V685BL(B07BZZCHGN), 7 Things You Need To Know
- Why is WEN 6502T Disc Sander One of the Best?
- Review of the ASUS VY249HE 23.8” Eye Care Monitor
- Why GCI Outdoor RoadTrip Rocker Outdoor Rocking Chair?