“Michael Kors is one of the most popular luxury watch brands in the world. Micheal Kors Watch pieces have a dignified style and a flair that makes them attractive to fashionistas.”
Of course, the fact that many people are seeking out this watch to purchase also means counterfeiters are constantly looking for a way to cash in on the popularity of these popular timepieces by creating their own. Give HowToTellFake.com A Try? Get Truth About Products, Reviews, and Sellers Before You Buy.
These counterfeiters do a very good job at copying the original and for the untrained eyes, it’s easy to miss the difference between the fake and the authentic. Fortunately, no matter how they try, duplicating the original isn’t always easy. There are a lot of telltale signs that you can look out for.
In this guide, we’ll cover a number of those things that you can check so you don’t end up wasting money on a fake Micheal Kors Watch.
Top 7 Hot Selling Michael Kors Watches(7 Best Michael Kors Watches In 2021)
1. Michael Kors Parker Stainless Steel Watch With Glitz Accents(MK5896)
2. Michael Kors Women’s Slim Runway Three-Hand Stainless Steel Quartz Watch(MK3179)
3. Michael Kors Lexington Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch(MK8281)
4. Michael Kors Men’s Slim Runway Stainless Steel Quartz Watch(MK8507)
5. Michael Kors Women’s Bradshaw Stainless Steel 43MM Chronograph Watch(MK5976)
6. Michael Kors Darci 3 Hand Watch with Glitz Accents, 39MM(MK3192)
7. Michael Kors Pyper Three-Hand Stainless Steel Watch(MK2741)
Tips For Spotting Fake Micheal Kors Watch
One major problem with spotting fake MK watches is that there are slight inconsistencies in the design of the original watches. This means an inconsistency can be easily mistaken that a watch isn’t genuine even though it is. This notwithstanding, spotting a fake MK timepiece is still relatively easy. Here are a few things to check.
1. The Body Of the Watch
Original MK watches are detailed down to the packaging. The manufacturer carefully ensures that the packaging is just as sophisticated and classy as the rest of the watch. In the box, you can expect to find additional links for the bracelet, the display pillow, the warranty booklet, and the user manual.
The items in the box also have a detailed and thoughtful design. The display pillow for instance should be neatly sown with its entire seam inset and visible from above. The pillows of a fake watch would look like standard pillows with seams that are only visible from one side of the box.
You should check for any text on the box or the items included in the packaging. All words must be correctly spelled with the right fonts ad spacing. The Logo should also be the right one. Any discrepancies in these texts, dates, and model numbers are a sign of foul play.
One final detail, one side of the rim of the box should be wider than the other. On the wider side, you should have the name “Micheal Kors” boldly embossed.
2. The Case Back
Carries as much information about the brand as possible (something counterfeiters don’t care a lot about). On the case back of any genuine MK timepiece, you will find details like:
- The date it was manufactured – a 6-digit number in the DDYYMM format (note the format, it will most likely be different for a fake). You can also use this date to check online to verify if the model was manufactured around the same date.
- Serial number: the case back should also include the model number written like this MK-5693. You can also check up this number online to see if it corresponds to the model number you have purchased.
- An MK engraving on the crown: this can be missing entirely or the engraving may be poor quality (not very bold).
Additionally, if the watch is crystal set, check to see if the crystals are perfectly aligned. You can expect the crystals on the original to be symmetrical and neatly aligned with no piece out of place or visible glue signs.
3. The Watch Face
Like all replicas, counterfeiters don’t take as much effort into producing a fake as the real manufacturers would. This is usually quite obvious when you check the face of the watch as you will find several things poorly done or not as detailed as they would have been in the original. Some of the signs you may spot on the watch face include:
- The Logo: an Original MK will have a logo that matches the actual brand logo. Not only is the logo bold and high quality, but the letters are also evenly spaced and there is no spelling error. Most counterfeits spell the brand name wrong and that’s a dead giveaway.
- The Subdials: If your MK watch has a subdial, check if it works. The subdial should always work in an original. If it does not work, it is most likely fake. Counterfeiters don’t care for extra hardware fixtures like subdials and a non-functioning one allows them to cut costs. Some products may not even have a crown to control the subdial at all or it may be fully immobile.
Additionally, if there are multiple subdials on the watch, they should all have different numbering since they serve different purposes. If the subdials are the same, then you’re holding a replica.
4. The Bracelet
The bracelet of a genuine MK timepiece is made from stainless steel material which is coated with PVD-coated. To save cost with the knockoff, counterfeiters often use cheap latex-coated thin material. Not only is this lighter in weight, but it is also more flimsy and susceptible to scratches. It just won’t have the smooth and flawless appearance of the original.
One additional tiny detail to check is a tiny arrow engraved on the removable links. You can check on the underside of the link for this arrow. So even if the bracelet is made of metal material that is looking genuine, if this arrow is present, there’s a big chance it’s fake.
Perhaps the most definitive sign that a timepiece (and a lot of other products is fake is that it comes at an incredibly lower price than the original.
If a vendor is offering a significant discount on an MK watch that looks suspicious, you should be careful about that purchase and try to verify the authenticity of the watch before making a purchase. Some of the tell-tale signs highlighted are obvious and you can easily spot them with careful observation. Give VRHeadsetOnline.com A Try? VR Headset Can Provide a Great Escape From the Real World.
Read More Our Review:
- New Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 44mm)B08J5Y89C7, Best Watch Ever!
- New Apple Watch Series 6 B08J5QC43Q, The Best Apple Watch Yet
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Smartwatch, Stylish and Cool
- Apple Watch Series 6, Blood Oxygen A Breath Of Fresh Innovation
- 7 Cool Features To Know About The Garmin Fenix 5X Plus(010-01989-00) GPS Smartwatch
- Why Is Virmee Gearfly VG3 Smartwatch The Best To Manage Your Tasks?
- How Ticwatch Pro 3 GPS Smart Watch WH12018 Will Make Your Life Better?
- Are Citizen Watches Good Quality? Citizen Eco-Drive Unisex Watch (BM8180-03E) Review
Give Carhartt or Skechers A Try?
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available.
Carhartt uses only the finest materials and applies strict quality control standards to every garment and accessory that sells.
“The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. Went from wood floors to whole house carpet. I’ve always worn shoes in the house but figured I’d better get a dedicated pair for just that. Skechers Men’s Loafer(64654) are VERY comfortable and I wear them every day.”
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- Are Wrangler Authentics Made By Wrangler?
- How To Identify Original Levi’s Jeans? 7 Simple Ways To Help You
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- How Can Vortex Optics VMX-3T Magnifier Make You an Unstoppable Close Range Shooter?
- Do Carhartt Men’s K87 Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Shrink?
- Why Is VIOFO A119 V3 Dash CamA Must-Have Accessory In Your Car?
- DASH Safe Slice Mandoline Slicer(DSM100), Why Is It A Great Addition To Anyone’s Kitchen?
- Yamaha RX-V685BL(B07BZZCHGN), 7 Things You Need To Know
- How to Identify a Fake Hugo Boss Shirt?
- Why Is The Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Printer Better Than Rest?