“You don’t need to wave like a mosquito swatter, and you don’t have to endure the smell of mosquito coils, you can get rid of the mosquitoes. SEVERINO Bug Zapper is effective in attracting mosquitos and flies and kills them instantly.”
Are you still bothered by mosquitoes? Are you still using traditional chemical methods to kill mosquitoes?
I have a terrible problem with mosquitoes and flies in my yard. I don’t want to use chemicals to control the problem, so SEVERINO Bug Zapper was the best alternative.”
I have tried several mosquito zappers and traps and I had a bad experience with all of them. They broke, stopped working or simply they did not attract insects.
This one is the best one I have found yet. We used it a few times while camping, works great better than any spray.
SEVERINO Bug Zapper is Advanced Electronic Insect Killer, UV light units. Easily get rid of nasty winged insects, flies and mosquitoes, and other flying insects.
Compared with a traditional chemical bug zapper, this product has a Physical mosquito control function, No need to use chemicals, safe and non-toxic. Very suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
What Are The Features of SEVERINO Bug Zapper?
- Stop Annoyed by Bugs: The fluorescent lamp light & ultraviolet light-emitting bulb lures insects then zap mosquitoes immediately by 3600~4200v electric shock.
- UV Light: Fit for patio, garden, camping, fishing, etc. It will be better for away from the area intended for human activity.
- Safety and EPA Registered: Bug zapper is made of fireproof and handy ABS material, which can be resistant to high temperature and oil, as well as EPA, Registered to ensure family and pets safety.
- Waterproof Design: Waterproof design reduce restrictions for outdoor & indoor placement. The built-in safety mesh would protect children and pets.
- Easy to Clean: Provide brush for removal and cleaning, avoid touch insects by hand.
Why You Should Have A SEVERINO Bug Zapper?
You’re all set to laze on a lounge chair, tend to your flower garden, and enjoy a backyard cookout with your friends. The only thing that could put a damper on your fun? Flying insects—from flies and moths to those miserable mosquitoes—hovering over your food and around your face. And let’s not even talk about the biting.
- No more flies get into my house at night when I open the door.
- Made us much more comfortable without all those mosquitoes!
- The zzz! sound is satisfying.
- The best bug zapper ever, it kills all the mosquitoes everyone should have one of these in their backyard.
Does This Bug Zapper Work During The Daytime?
It will work during the day but not effectively, since most flying insects are more active at night, also when dark light can be seen from longer distances.
Using it during the day will shorten the lifespan of the bulb and zapper, & basically waste electricity.
What’s The Best Bug Zappers For Indoors and Out?
An early prototype featured an electric light and a chunk of bait encased within an electrified cage. Insects, attracted by the light and bait, were electrocuted when they touched the cage.
Many of the best bug zappers today work on the same simple concept, featuring an ultraviolet (UV) light that insects can’t resist.
They pass through an electrified wire grid that—bzzzt!—kills them on contact. Dead bugs then drop into a collection tray, which can be emptied as often as needed (usually two to seven days, depending on the prevalence of pests).
SEVERINO Bug Zapper works very well and it’s the right size you can take and put it anywhere. Easy to set up right off the package and started working once plugged-in.
Tried a couple of different ones and this works amazing! We’ve been running it for 2 weeks now and already noticed a huge decrease in mosquitoes and bugs around the house.
For Maximum Performance:
1. Hang or place the bug zapper at a height of 3 feet above the ground.
2. Turn on for 3 hrs before anybody entering the area.
3. For better results, please use for 3-5 consecutive days.
4. Please clean the mosquito-killing lamp every once in a while, please unplug the electric indoor bug zapper when cleaning, do not wash with water directly and let it work after drying.
5. Do not use it under strong light, otherwise, it will affect the mosquito trapper effect.
- Very effective nighttime bug killer, killing mosquitoes, gnats and tiny moths.
- Works perfectly. there is a loud satisfying zap sound at every kill.
- You don’t have to worry about it hurting your family or pets.
- It Will not survive impact if it hits the ground so don’t drop it.
- I use an extension cord to make it long enough to place where I like it.
- That no on/off switch, the product turn on when you connect the cable to the outlet.
Read More Our Review:
- Is Skil PWRCore 20 Brushless Drill Driver Any Good?
- DJI Mini 2, Ultralight And Foldable Drone Quadcopter B08JGYF5W1
- Gskyer Telescope AZ 70400, Easy And Fun!
- Lefant Robot Vacuum M201, Small, Ultra-Thin and Powerful Suction
SEVERINO Bug Zapper FAQ
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- Stilnend Telescope, Perfect Gift! Helps Them Away From The Screen
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- 7 Classic Men’s Fragrances That Have Stood The Test Of Time
- Ninja SS201 Foodi Power Pitcher, Great Job, Ninja!
- Stilnend Telescope Is It Worth Getting Telescope?
- Lefant Robot Vacuum Cleaner Worth Every Penny
- Gskyer Telescope AZ-70400 Easy And Fun!
- TaoTronics TT-PCA004, Best Massage Gun on The Market
- How Much Does Firstleaf Cost?