“Over the past two decades, we have helped tens of millions of readers make more informed decisions about staying healthy and living healthier lifestyles. We evaluate the entire customer experience from signing up to the use of the product or service, and then offer unbiased, marketing-jargon-free analysis based on the latest scientific evidence and medical standards.”
According to the World Health Organization, an estimated 3.7 billion have HSV-1 infection, and about 491 million people worldwide are living with HSV-2. The Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Type 1 and 2 Panel costs $130.
It’s a scary feeling when you first get the initial scare of a sexually transmitted disease. The good news though, is that STD (sexually transmitted diseases) testing is preventive.
Going to get tested as soon as possible can help you prevent certain conditions from getting worse. In this discussion, we’re going to talk about how STD testing works and how to cure an STD without going to the doctor.
You may have heard horror stories about someone else’s disease. Or seen depressing videos on life-threatening conditions like AIDS. Or maybe you just see a rash that you never noticed before.
When you’re panicking about a possible STD, you’re not always thinking logically. No wonder then so many people fall for online scams that promise STD testing and cures.
Rather than trust the first search result that comes up from Google, it’s best to learn how STD testing actually works. That’s right, with websites like STDCheck.com, you can get tested without having to go to the doctor and suffer through that embarrassing conversation! Over 4000+ Test Centers Nationwide. Order Testing Today!
What is STDcheck?
STDCheck.com is an online platform providing customers with rapid and confidential testing for sexually transmitted diseases. Patients receive results within a few days of visiting the lab, and never have to go to a doctor’s office.
STDCheck.com was founded in 2010 by Fiyyaz Pirani, as a branch of a larger company, HealthLabs.com. Giving you control over your sexual health is one of the most important things They can do. STDcheck.com provides testing and consultation services to people who are concerned about their sexual health.
Their goal is to provide convenient and affordable FDA-approved STD testing, with the bonus of privacy. They’ve eliminated the embarrassment and hassle of conventional STD testing.
Getting tested can be nerve-wracking, but STDcheck.com’s nationwide network of CLIA-certified labs provide your results within 48 hours.
They give you access to the same FDA-approved testing used by doctors and hospitals. If you do end up testing positive, then you can schedule a doctor consultation with one of STDcheck.com’s affiliated physicians.
During your consultation, the doctor can prescribe various treatment methods or refer you to a specialist if necessary. Your results are delivered to you and no one else – nothing is reported to your insurance or placed on your medical records.
More importantly, They provide guidance and support every step of the way, no matter what your results are.
STDCheck.com specializes in private testing, offering clients the chance to get tested without having to awkwardly explain the situation to clinic staff. The company has streamlined the process by making the purchase and arrangement of STD tests available online. Over 4000+ Test Centers Nationwide. Order Testing Today!
Is STDcheck com Legit?
Yes, STDcheck is absolutely a legitimate way to get reliable STD testing.
STDCheck.com has been featured in the likes of Forbes, Glamour, Men’s Fitness, and many other media outlets, praising its accessibility, dedication to privacy, and speed.
If you want reliable STD testing, this company is worth considering. It offers discreet access to testing various STDs plus their labs are certified & use reliable methodologies for testing. Individuals’ privacy is protected throughout & your information isn’t sold to any third parties. Therefore, you can totally rely on this company for STDs testing.
Is STDcheck Text Real?
The website STDCheck is a popular company that claims to have performed two million tests and offers over 4,500 labs for testing in STD prevention and treatment. You order the test from home, and you will ultimately review your results (and, in certain cases, consult with a doctor) from home, but the test will be administered in a nearby lab.
The company insists on using one of its 4,500 labs to maintain accuracy. All labs are FDA-approved, meaning all tests are protected against compromised samples or inaccurate testing mistakes that might otherwise happen. The company uses the same labs that doctors and other physicians use, so the data and the analysis remain the same as a professional-level consultation.
The STDcheck Testing Process is Very Straight Forward And is As Follows:
Step 1 – Order your STD test
- Simply go to the STDcheck.com website and select which individual tests or test packages you want to order. All of these tests are FDA-approved. Pay for the testing to complete your order. If you can’t afford the test at the moment, you can opt to “Pay Later”. But you will need to pay for the test to gain access to the test results.
Step 2: Choose a test center
- You will use the STDcheck website to find a testing center that will be convenient for you to visit. Enter your zip code or let the website search your location via GPS. The advanced matching system will show you a list of all the nearest testing centers. Nationwide there are a whopping 4,500 testing locations, most of which are open Monday-Friday during standard business hours. Some are also open on Saturdays. Select the center that is most convenient for you.
- You will then be asked to give some optional personal information, such as your name, gender, date of birth, etc., along with your preferred method of payment and how you want to receive your test results.
- Finally, you will be given a personal test code to write down. Please make sure to write it down.
Step 3: Visit the test center
- To get tested, just show up at your local lab at your convenience. There is no need for an appointment and yet there is also no waiting involved. There isn’t even any paperwork to fill out when you arrive. You simply arrive, get tested, and leave. The entire test process usually takes only around five minutes.
- Make sure to bring your personal test code. Otherwise, the lab will not know which test results are yours. Also, note that the test centers do not accept payments. All payments must be made online.
Step 4: Receive your results
- You should expect STDcheck to send your test results back to you within only one or two working days (though we find most users get their results back in less than 24 hours). This is among the fastest turnaround times available.
- You can choose to receive your results via text or email. You can also opt to call in to receive your results (an especially convenient option if you share a phone or email account with someone).
Step 5: Consult with a doctor (free of charge) if you test positive
- If you tested positive, you can then call to schedule a free consultation with one of STDcheck’s doctors (1-800-456-2323), which we strongly encourage you to do.
- Take advantage of this excellent additional value, because the doctor can answer your questions about the next steps, as well as potentially prescribe a medication to treat the STD if appropriate. In that scenario, the prescription(s) would be sent to your local pharmacy for an additional fee. In some cases, the doctor can refer you to a specialist for further management.
Step 6 (Optional): Send anonymous notifications
- One additional feature that is unique to STDcheck is the ability to send 100% anonymous notifications to your partner(s) alerting them about the positive result. It will just advise them that they might also want to take a test.
STDcheck.com Discount Hacks
Purchase a comprehensive testing package to save 15-20% off the retail price of each test. To see which tests are available in STDcheck.com’s latest package, click the “Pricing & Packages” link inside of the main menu.
The link to purchase STDCheck.com’s comprehensive testing package is inside of the first big box on the pricing page.
Look for quarterly discounts on individual tests. STDcheck.com’s average discount on their hepatitis tests are between 25% and 40% off, and they release coupon codes for new customers nearly every quarter.
You can sometimes purchase two related tests to get a volume discount. For example, STDcheck.com normally charges $65 each for their Herpes I & Herpes II test, but they occasionally have sales where you can get both tests for $120.
Add the HIV RNA early detection test to any 10-test package for extra savings on everything in your order.
Follow STDcheck.com on Facebook to get periodic coupon codes for up to $10 off.
The discrete nature of STDCheck protects you from awkward encounters and guarantees no medical records are kept on your file. No paperwork is required either since the most important process is completed online. All you have to do is provide a blood or urine sample and then report home for the results of the test(s). Over 4000+ Test Centers Nationwide. Order Testing Today!
The advantages of using STDCheck:
STDcheck only partners with respectful entities. Labs and health professionals adhere to the same rigid standards, by law, to protect your information and keep your testing private. Notification emails will come from “HealthLabs.com”. These messages contain no indication of the nature of the test. STDcheck will not call or text you at all unless you approve them to do so.
Send anonymous notifications. If you test positive for an STD, STDcheck allows you to send a totally anonymous, untraceable message to any prior sexual partner(s) to suggest that they get tested. The message doesn’t come from you; it comes from STDcheck. This is completely anonymous – by design, there is no way for the prior sexual partner(s) to identify who initiated the message. Get Tested Now
- The company did offer online appointments, which helped reduce stress and embarrassment in clients.
- For privacy, the company received 5 out of 5. The company’s high standards for protecting client data is impressive, even going so far as to disallow insurance payments to guarantee discretion. You do not have to use a real name and have the option to notify all past partners anonymously via text.
- Lab accuracy, with standards approved by the FDA, should give visitors peace of mind.
Reviews on STDCheck have been generally good and the company received an A+ by the Better Business Bureau and a 5 out of 5 from us, based on many positive reviews from customers.
STDCheck.com differs from other private testing companies in that it does not have a sample mail-in option. Instead, you must book STD treatment online in advance and then go to take the sample in person. The process still allows for a more discreet process than making a doctor’s appointment because you get confident STD testing, five-minute testing on-site, results within two days, or in some cases on the same day.
The company also offers clients the option of speaking to a doctor for treatment or a discussion. You can even get a referral to see a specialist. The company’s counselors are also standing by 24-7 via chat or phone for clients who have additional questions.
Read More Our Review:
- What Are the Pros and Cons of stdcheck.com and Is It Truly Legit?
- What Is stdcheck.com and How Does It Work?
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- How To Identify Wrangler Jeans (ZM3CSCN)? 6 Things You Didn’t Know
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- How To Identify Original Levi’s Jeans? 7 Simple Ways To Help You
- Gskyer Telescope AZ 70400, Easy And Fun!
- 9 Tips And Tricks For U-MAX 44in Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table
- Why is WEN 6502T Disc Sander One of the Best?
- DASH Safe Slice Mandoline Slicer(DSM100), Why Is It A Great Addition To Anyone’s Kitchen?
- Yamaha RX-V685BL(B07BZZCHGN), 7 Things You Need To Know
- Do Carhartt Men’s K87 Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Shrink?
Give Woot A Try?
Woot! offers daily deals on thousands of items along with a hefty dose of silliness and snark. They’re famous for their bags of crap, their Woot-Offs, and heavily discounted deals. Want to be part of the fun?