Personalization technology is a big thing in eCommerce and even in-person shopping these days. As customers, we are more frequently asking for “the perfect item for me” rather than choosing an off-the-shelf product. Most of us are busy and just want someone else to tell us what’s good. You may need to rely on this information to make your decision-making process easier.
In most areas of the country, both small and large stores maintain decent selections of local and imported wines and it’s simple to stop and pick up a few bottles, but there is another way to buy wine that has been catching on recently. Building a wine collection at home can be tough if you don’t know what you’re doing. Spend any amount of time around people who know about wine and you’ll hear any number of buzzwords and wine terms that’ll send your head spinning in a matter of seconds. Terroir? Old World? Malolactic fermentation? What? If you just want to try the wine and not worry about whether or not you can explain what Phylloxera is to the person you’re drinking with, then a wine delivery club is a good way to go.
Firstleaf is well known as the world’s 1st fully 100% customizable wine club, it offers a rather unique way to have wine delivered to your home. As wine club members rate the wines they receive, they personalize the wine selections shown to you to match your unique taste. By doing it this way, they help members discover wines they didn’t even know they loved.
What is the Firstleaf Wine Club?
The Firstleaf Wine Club began in 2016 as a subscription service for receiving wines, similar to a book club or other company that sends out merchandise on a regular schedule. their service is a way for their customers to enjoy a broader selection of wines which are selected from all over the world at an affordable price, and it offers the convenience of home delivery so there is no need to go out shopping for the items. One of the unique traits of the business is that they make it a point to do their research and look for wines that are produced from award-winning wineries throughout the globe, to give their customers great new wine tasting experiences. The wines are delivered in full-sized bottles and Firstleaf has a nice introductory deal that delivers three bottles of wine for just $15, which is definitely a great deal. it’s unique in that you can rate the wines after testing to help its algorithm find more wines based on your preferences.
Is the FirstLeaf Wine Club Worth the Cost?
The most common question that people are asking about the Firstleaf Wine Club is, “is it really worth the cost?” This is a question that everyone has to answer for themselves. If you’re considering signing up for the club, here is everything that you need to know to help you make your decision.
Firstleaf is an affordably-priced, fully personalized wine club with a large portfolio of award-winning wines, both international and domestic. The club cuts out the middlemen (importers, distributors, and retailers), and shares the savings with you, so you can enjoy amazing wines at much lower prices. Unlike their competitors, Firstleaf is openly relying on data science and more quietly analyzing every wine they sell for its chemical properties associated with taste. Additionally, they’re using relatively-sophisticated machine learning algorithms for aligning your individual preferences with their wine inventory. These three technologies together, combined with a very large inventory of different wines, puts Firstleaf at the forefront of personalized wine subscriptions. 6 bottles of wine for $39.95 and free shipping
Some of the Reasons Why You Should Sign Up For Firstleaf Include:
1. Money Back Guarantee: The wine club offers a 100 percent cash back satisfaction guarantee to all members.
2. Offers: Members can, for a reduced price of $39.95 (inclusive of shipping) from the usual $135, sample 6 wines, with sales tax payable where necessary. This introductory offer is excellent. When you rate your first 3 wines, you also get a $10 discount. To get your 10 dollars, you will have to choose thumbs-up or thumbs-down for the rating; these being the only options available.
3. Keeping Customers Happy: During our research, we did not find any negative feedback about their customer service. This means that they are either great at keeping customers happy or great at wiping negative reviews from the World Wide Web. If, and when, we receive customer complaints, we will review this rating.
4. Educating Buyers about Wine: Firstleaf can do a better job of educating buyers about wine by providing more information about the wine tasting notes, the wine region of origin, the grapes used and the winemaker. They only list simple statistics, food pairing ideas, and simple tasting notes on their beautifully made wine cards. However, we really appreciated the wine profile detailing the tannin levels, body, sweetness, acidity, and fruitiness of their wines. We think that this is linked to the algorithm used to choose your wines, as it assists you in finding more of your preferred type of wine.
5. Convenient Service: The convenience you might expect from today’s wine subscription services are on offer at Firstleaf. On their website, buyers can switch wine bottles, change shipping dates and even their preferences. To ensure that you can go back and rate all the wines you have ordered in the past, they save your order history. Even though you have to check the knowledge base to find the right link, you can cancel or place your account on hold.
What the Benefits are of Joining a Wine Club?
1. Wine Club Members Get Access To Exclusive Discounts
Firstleaf has an introductory offer where you sample six wines for $39.95 (normally $79.98), shipping is included but there is sales tax where applicable. This is a good introductory offer. They also offer $10 off when you rate your first three wines. Since your only options are thumbs up and thumbs down, you’ll have to decide on one or the other to get your $10.
2. Wine Clubs Can Save You Time
By subscribing to a regular home wine delivery as part of your membership, you will save yourself from having to go to the wine shop.
3. Wine Clubs Help You Discover New Wines
wine clubs offer a service where their in-house sommelier will pick the wine for you based on your taste preferences. Along with being a nice surprise, this also strips out the decision-making process. Without a wine club membership, many people find they can get into a bit of a wine rut. Week after week they end up purchasing the same old Rioja or Sauvignon Blanc. Did you know there are over 10,000 grape varieties out there? Spice things up and try to expand your wine repertoire. By joining a wine club it can force you to try new varietals and discover some amazing new wines.
4. Wine Clubs Offer Flexibility
After this initial box, every future shipment will consist of six different wines curated around your preferences for $90 including shipping and be delivered automatically every one, two, or three months. However, you can choose any other delivery date or cancel your subscription at any time.
5. Wine Education. information about the wine region, the winemaker, the grapes, and of course tasting notes about the wine. Their beautiful wine cards contain simple tasting notes, food pairing suggestions, and some basic statistics. One aspect of their tasting notes that we really like is the wine profile describing the wine’s body, acidity, sweetness, fruit, and tannin. This information is very helpful in helping you find more wine you like and we suspect it has a lot to do with the algorithm that picks your wine. shop wines & gift cards – no membership necessary!
Are Firstleaf Wines any Good?
Compared with other wine subscriptions in this price category, we think Firstleaf has nailed ease-of-use, presentation, and offers reasonably-interesting wines. We also really like that they identify the body, acidity, sweetness, fruitiness, and tannin level for each wine they sell.
How Much does Firstleaf Wine Club Cost?
For six wine bottles, membership to the Firstleaf Wine Club will set you back $79.95. The shipping cost, which includes sales tax where necessary, is quoted separately as $9.95. You will pay $14.98 for each bottle, inclusive of shipping costs. The fact that most consumers dot what to fork out anything over $15 for a wine bottle was correctly determined by Firstleaf. They decided to limit their prices to this level and moved to source quality wines at the price simply because they aim to sell a large number of bottles.
By choosing wines made, from affordable grapes, in large volumes from wine regions that are lesser-known, Firstleaf Wine Club has succeeded in stocking the sort of wines that you expect to retail at 15 dollars a bottle.
They source directly from the vineyard and pass the savings on to their members. Their introductory shipment is 3 wines for $15, plus tax and $4.95 shipping. Each future club shipment of 6 wines costs only $79, plus tax and $9.95 shipping.
Overall, Firstleaf is a great beginner wine club. The price offers an easy buy-in to begin and there is enough of a selection that you’ll be able to stock a pretty varied wine rack in no time. If you’re looking for a gift for a wine lover, this will be a good way to stock them up without worrying about getting the wrong bottle. Get 6 wines for $40
- When setting your preferences, instead of USA, choose the Imported wine option. As a rule of thumb, wines produced outside the US offer better value for your money. Even though there are exceptions, there are many reasons why this is the case.
- As a member, you will receive a special price of $13.33 per bottle on all orders of six bottles or more. To get these amazing discounts, simply log in and head over to the STORE. Once your cart has reached 6 bottles, your discounts will be automatically applied, and you’ll be astounded at the savings.