Top 5 Hot Selling Epson EcoTank Printers (5 Best Epson EcoTank Printers In 2021)
|+ Amazing Print Quality|
+ Compact Design
+ Voice Assistant
|- Low Input Capacity|
|+ Exceptionally Low Cost-Per-Print|
+ Simple Design
+ Ink Levels are Visible
|- Printing Speed|
|+ Very Light and Compact|
+ Good Print Quality
+ Extremely Low Running Costs
|- Lacks Automatic Duplex Printing|
|+ Excellent Print Quality|
+ Light and Compact
+ Supports Automatic Two-Sided Printing
|- No Automatic Document Feeder|
|+ Terrific Print Quality|
+ Small Footprint
+ Two Years Warranty With Registration
|- Somewhat Slow|
“Are you tired of spending more on ink than your printer is worth? Get Epson ET-2720 Printer!”
High printer ink prices have always been a source of frustration for consumers. Ink tank printers were introduced a few years ago to address this pain point and the Epson® EcoTank® printer line is one of the most popular ink tank options around.
The Epson EcoTank ET-2720 is a supertanker inkjet printer that’s suitable for a wide range of uses. It has four refillable ink tanks that yield a lot of pages before needing a refill.
This leads to an exceptionally low cost-per-print, whether printing in black only or with colors.
Exceptionally low cost-per-print
Beautiful, simple design and compact
Ink levels are visible to see now
Very slow black, color, and photo printing speed
Cleaning cycles eat up ink.
Compared to other brands, Epson’s EcoTank ink system has one of the best yields for inkjet printers and can even compete with laser printers.
Who Should Own An EcoTank Printer?
Inkjet printer owners are tired of constantly replacing cartridges.
High volume printer users need the flexibility of printing in black and color and photos.
Who Shouldn’t Own An EcoTank Printer?
Low-volume printer users that print occasionally.
if an EcoTank doesn’t print for a couple of weeks, it can dry out. A laser printer is a better option if you print occasionally since they use toner cartridges that can go months in between print jobs without drying out.
If you need your prints in a hurry, you are better off going with a laser printer.
Is Epson ET-2720 Printer(B07PW3Q92W) Worth It?
If you tend to print a lot, this could be the printer for you.
Epson’s Eco Tank series of printers do not have replaceable cartridges, rather “tanks” that you simply refill with ink when needed.
A nice feature is you can view the ink level from the front of the printer.
A 65 mL bottle of black ink is good for about 4500 pages, and a replacement “kit” consisting of 4 ink bottles (approx. $55) will print up to 7500 pages of color print.
There’s a little more upfront cost than some of the least expensive printers available, however, ink costs for the EcoTank ET-2720 are much lower and the print quality is excellent, so over the long run, it’s a great value printer.
What Size Does The Epson 2720 Print?
Printing: 14.8″ x 22.8″ x 10.0″ (W x D x H)
What Is The Best Epson EcoTank Printer For Home Use?
The best Epson printer for small or home offices we’ve tested is the Epson ET-2720 Printer(B07PW3Q92W).
The EcoTank ET-2720 is Epson’s entry-level model. Includes everything you need basic home printing, including print/copy/scan features.
If you are looking for the least expensive EcoTank printer, this is the one to get.
All of these EcoTank printers use cost-effective ink bottles with similar yields, so even if you go with the cheapest EcoTank option, you are still saving a ton of money on ink in the long run.
Can This Printed Print 4×6 Glossy Photo Paper?
Epson cannot guarantee the quality of any non-Epson brand or type of paper. For best results, use genuine Epson paper.
The Epson EcoTank ET-2720 supports the following paper types:
3.5″ x 5″
4″ x 6″
5″ x 7″
8″ x 10″
8.5″ x 11″
8.5″ x 14″
Epson Bright White Paper
Photo Paper Glossy
Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Presentation Paper Matte
Premium Presentation Paper Matte
Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
- It’s a good family printer.
- Easy setup and wireless make my home office painless.
- The idea of filling the ink tanks from gravity-fed bottles is genius. No more hassles with pricey ink cartridges.
- You rarely have to worry about replacing your ink.
- I decided to buy this printer because I was tired of ink cartridges.
- Strongly recommends the use of genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience.
- The user interface is a little challenging because of the small screen in the middle of the control panel.
- The EcoTank print heads have a tendency to clog.
Read More Our Review:
- 9 Reasons Why Choose Fellowes Shredder 3229901(B000YGO7HW)!
- KODAK SCANZA Digital Film Slide Scanner RODFS35 Review
Epson ET-2720 Printer(B07PW3Q92W) FAQ
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- Stilnend Telescope, Perfect Gift! Helps Them Away From The Screen
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- 7 Classic Men’s Fragrances That Have Stood The Test Of Time
- Ninja SS201 Foodi Power Pitcher, Great Job, Ninja!
- Stilnend Telescope Is It Worth Getting Telescope?
- Lefant Robot Vacuum Cleaner Worth Every Penny
- Gskyer Telescope AZ-70400 Easy And Fun!
- TaoTronics TT-PCA004, Best Massage Gun on The Market
- How Much Does Firstleaf Cost?