“I had been looking at battery-powered mowers for two years. This was a deal of the day and I jumped on it. It has been better than I expected. I have a large area to mow and I was worried about the batteries lasting to completion but by the time the one battery ran out the other was fully charged.”
Greenworks GLM801601 Electric Lawn Mower, (2) 2Ah Batteries
I’ve been contemplating getting an electric lawnmower, however, was always skeptical due to battery life and power.
Then came along this new Green Goddess of a lawnmower. OMG, all I can say is buy it! This thing cuts perfectly and has more than enough power to get through my thick Bermuda Grass. And it is so lightweight!
If you want power and strength the Greenworks 80V 21 inch Cordless Push Lawn Mower(GLM801601) has what you need.
The run-time is up to 1 hour so this is ideal for larger yards with a fair amount of lawn. The battery is also quick to charge. The 20-inch blade will make mowing the area fast and efficient. It also features a brushless and digitally controlled motor for maximum efficiency.
What Are The Features of Greenworks 80V 21 inch Cordless Push Lawn Mower(GLM801601)?
- A strong 80V rating
- Great runtime
- Plenty of power
- Can handle thick or wet grass
- Comes with 2 batteries (interchangeable with all Pro 80V GreenWorks products)
- Solidly built for good durability
- Decent warranty
- Large wheels
The digitally controlled brushless motor combined with the 80V delivers a powerful mowing ability that can handle larger areas and tough conditions. As cordless lawnmowers go, this is certainly one of the more powerful options.
10 Things You Need To Know About The Greenworks 80V 21 inch Cordless Push Lawn Mower(GLM801601)
- It’s well worth the price for the use and efficiency of this mower.
- Just as effective as a gas-powered mower but less maintenance and no consumables! (Gas/oil)
- It’s pleasant to get an instant push-button start.
- Mower cycles itself high and low depending on what is being cut. Does this automatically.
- Easy assembly and the battery took little time to be fully charged (it was partially charged out of the box).
- No gas fumes.
- I find that when it revs higher, it can leave some stuff behind. So, I just pause while it revs up, back the mower up a couple of inches, and then go forward.
- When mowing uphill, you have to push the mower the last 6 inches in order to disengage the system or the rear wheels remain locked and you have to pull it back down the hill.
- It does run well and cuts a long time on the large battery, just not suitable for steep lawns.
- Recommend two of the larger 4AH battery for any lawns with thick grass and over .15 acres.
Should You Buy Greenworks 80V 21 inch Cordless Push Lawn Mower(GLM801601)?
- You’ll never go back to gas.
- It’s very low maintenance. There are no oil changes, no gas, no fumes.
- My gas-powered mower would have to stop two to four times per front yard mow to empty the bag. The Greenworks bagged the entire job without me having to stop once to empty it.
- Never having to deal with gas and oil, along with fuel stabilizers and starting issues. Just press a button and go!
- If you have a larger lawn and want the freedom and convenience of a cordless lawnmower then this is a leading option.
- It has the power and runs time to handle larger yards.
- It is a fair investment but is durable and will save you time, effort and money in the long run.
Where Should I Purchase Greenworks 80V 21 inch Cordless Push Lawn Mower(GLM801601)?
- It is the lightest lawn mower I’ve ever operated.
- This lawnmower is fantastic with more than enough power to meet an average city yard with room to spare.
- The auto-propelling feature is pretty decent.
- Makes mowing the yard a lot easier.
Give OnlineGroceryReview.com A Try? Expert-Led Reviews, Recommendations, And Roundups The best Shopping Content From The Top Grocery.
- If your hearing is really good, you might want earplugs.
- Just slow down a little if you find pieces of uncut stuff and it will get that too.
- Keep the battery OUT OF THE SUN! When done, pull it out of the mower, and put it in the shade. Don’t let it freeze all winter. Leave it in the laundry room until next spring.
Read More Our Review:
- 9 Tips And Tricks For U-MAX 44in Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table
- SEVERINO Bug Zapper, Air-fryer For Mosquitoes
- Gee Hut Expandable Garden Hose 50ft, Help Make Your Life Less Cluttered in Outdoors
- KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower B08DFQJKJ6
- ZEPHBRA Car Roof Bag Cargo Carrier, For Any Vehicle
Greenworks 80V 21 inch Cordless Push Lawn Mower(GLM801601) FAQ
Is there any difference in power between the 2AH and 4AH? I know the 4AH will run about twice as long.
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- How To Identify Wrangler Jeans (ZM3CSCN)? 6 Things You Didn’t Know
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- TaoTronics TT-PCA004, Best Massage Gun on The Market
- Gskyer Telescope AZ 70400, Easy And Fun!
- KODAK SCANZA Digital Film Slide Scanner RODFS35 Review
- 7 Cool Features To Know About The Garmin Fenix 5X Plus(010-01989-00) GPS Smartwatch
- Sony PS4 Slim 1TB Console (3003348), Incredible Games
- 7 Classic Men’s Fragrances That Have Stood The Test Of Time
- 7 Best Indoor Outdoor Games of All Time