“The Sceptre brand is more popular for its range of cheap general use monitors and Televisions. However, the company also makes budget but still good quality gaming and business computers like the Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer Monitor(E248W-FPT) which we will be reviewing in this article.”
Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer Monitor 1080p 75Hz with HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black (E248W-FPT)
The Sceptre E248W-FPT monitor is an affordable monitor suitable for everyday use. This 24-inch monitor may not be the most sophisticated computer out there (which is understandable given its price point) but it is designed to perform really well. It features a full High Definition screen with 1920 X 1080 screen resolution. It offers a 75Hz refresh rate which is quite decent and also comes with good quality built-in speakers among other interesting features.
What Are the Features Of the Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer?
The Sceptre Monitor(E248W-FPT) features a durable glossy black casing. The screen has a matte finish which helps to reduce glare and reflection compared to a glossy screen. The screen is also designed with a wide viewing angle. This helps to keep a clear view of the action on screen no matter your viewing position. Additionally, the fact that the monitor is built to be VESA mountable means you can easily choose a viewing position that will be most suitable for you.
One of the most notable aspects of the design of this monitor is the edgeless design which gives the monitor quite a sophisticated look and a more immersive and captivating viewing experience. The screen has a dimension of 21.25 x 7.03 x 15.53 inches and weighs just a little over 6 pounds. This makes it a perfect fit for regular workspaces as well as home offices.
The maximum screen resolution of this monitor is 1920 x 1080 pixels and it offers a refresh rate of 75Hz which ensures a smooth and enjoyable viewing experience even with fast-moving images. It is also designed to deliver at 99% s RGB Color Gamut which makes the display bright, yet naturally vivid with detailed colors that illuminate the screen. The fast response rate also reduces the chances of ghosting and blurring which makes the display a lot clearer.
In addition to these, this monitor also comes with features designed to protect the eye. The blue light shift feature protects the viewers from eye fatigue, strain, and irritation even when you need to use the monitor for long periods. There is also an antiflicker feature that keeps the backlight stable and prevents intermittent flickering.
- Connectivity & Sound
The Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer features multiple ports for easy connectivity. This includes two HDMI ports and a VGA port. There is also an Audio In and headphone jack which gives you more options as far as audio is concerned. But you may not always an external speaker with this unit it comes with built-in speakers and the monitor can deliver office-level audio which makes it ideal for video conferencing or to simply listen to your favorite tune.
What Are the Things To Love About the Sceptre E248W-FPT?
- An impressive color scheme with smooth and crisp picture
- Anti-glare and blue-light feature
- Adjustable VESA tilt
- Wide-angled screen
What Are the Drawbacks Of the Sceptre E248W-FPT?
- The power attachment is non-standard
- The stand feels a little flimsy.
How To Set Up the Sceptre Monitor(E248W-FPT)?
There is no need to stress with setting up this monitor. It is a simple plug-and-play monitor and you can have it running in mere minutes. You simply need to connect the VGA or HDMI cable as the case may be to your PC or monitor and connect the power adapter. Once the unit is powered on, the required drivers will be automatically installed. You can use this monitor as your primary display or as a mirror or extended display as the case may be.
Are Sceptre Monitors Reliable?
Sceptre makes good-quality HD monitors with a range of unique features. Many of the company’s products are also quite affordable with a reputation for top performance. Sceptre monitors are available in different screen sizes ranging from 19″ to 30″. If what you are looking for is an inexpensive monitor for work, playing games, or watching moves, Sceptre has just the product for you at an unbelievable value for your spending.
Conclusion-Is the Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer Monitor(E248W-FPT) Good?
Whether a monitor is good for you or not depends on different factors. However, if what you are looking for is a monitor for general use or an extra monitor for your workspace or game, the Sceptre IPS 24 is an option to consider. It offers good image quality and is designed to be applicable for a wide range of purposes. Of course, you can’t expect it to be the most sophisticated unit out there but it still gets the job done pretty well. Give VRHeadsetOnline.com A Try? VR Headset Can Provide a Great Escape From the Real World.
Read More Our Review:
- HP 24mh FHD Monitor B08BF4CZSV, Perfect For Home Office
- AUZAI Computer Monitor, Perfect Screen
- Why Insignia Fire TV Edition(NS-24DF310NA21) is the Most Affordable Smart TV You Can Buy in 2021?
- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop (AN515-55-59KS), Reign Over Game World
- Review of the ASUS VY249HE 23.8” Eye Care Monitor
- Acer SP513-54N-74V2 Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, Perfect For Online Learning
- WHY GO FOR THE TOSHIBA FIRE TV?
- DO YOU HAVE A HP 15 PAVILION LAPTOP 15-eg0021 NR?
- Why Does Everyone Buy Insignia NS-43DF710NA21 43-inch Fire TV Edition?
- Why Is KYY Portable Monitor The Ultimate Choice?
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- How To Identify Wrangler Jeans (ZM3CSCN)? 6 Things You Didn’t Know
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- How To Identify Original Levi’s Jeans? 7 Simple Ways To Help You
- Gskyer Telescope AZ 70400, Easy And Fun!
- 9 Tips And Tricks For U-MAX 44in Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table
- Why is WEN 6502T Disc Sander One of the Best?
- DASH Safe Slice Mandoline Slicer(DSM100), Why Is It A Great Addition To Anyone’s Kitchen?
- Wrangler Jeans Tag(Style) Numbers, Everything We Know
- Do Carhartt Men’s K87 Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Shrink?