“Take your creativity with you, anywhere you go. Thin and lightweight, Acer SP513-54N-74V2 Spin 5 Convertible Laptop combines an interactive display, and strong performance to make it the ideal on-the-go companion for any profession.”
Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, 13.5″ 2K 2256 x 1504 IPS Touch, 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7, 16GB LPDDR4X, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, Backlit KB, FPR, Rechargeable Active Stylus, SP513-54N-74V2
I would say this is one of the best laptops/tables that I have experienced. Light and easy to use and to switch modes. Which was the best price I could find for a laptop with an active stylus, 16 GB of ram, an i7 processor, and 512 GB SSD.
Is Acer Spin 5 A Good Laptop?
Acer SP513-54N-74V2 Spin 5 Convertible Laptop is a very nice in every way versatile convertible laptop for every day. It has an excellent quality 13.5-inch IPS display with an unusual ratio of 3:2, which is great for working with documents, tables, sites, but not the best for watching movies. Such important advantages as the sufficient number of ports, efficient cooling system, very good battery life, and stylus in the package are worth noting. The laptop looks nice, it is lightweight and portable.
It’s the only ‘flip’ style 2-in-1 windows machine with such a screen. The main selling point of this unit and why it’s been on my radar since it was announced is the 13.5″ 3:2 aspect screen. The Acer SP513-54N-74V2 Spin 5 Convertible Laptop is finally something special. With its taller screen, compact lightweight metal body, excellent performance and overall fine feature set, it has just about everything you’ll find on competing premium two-in-ones. There’s still some room for improvement, but no real deal-breakers.
If you’re looking for a great, portable hybrid laptop for work or school, though, you should definitely consider taking Acer’s latest 2-in-1 for a spin. It’s a perfect note-taking laptop that is powerful enough to handle whatever you can realistically throw at an ultrabook – all while keeping its charge long enough to make it through the day. The Acer SP513-54N-74V2 Spin 5 Convertible Laptop is a featherweight, thin device. This airy convertible is so lightweight that if you were to stick it inside your travel bag, you wouldn’t even notice its presence.
Compact and lightweight
Great display with impressive 80% screen-to-body ratio
Good choice of ports, including Thunderbolt 3 and Wi-Fi 6 support
Efficient cooling system
You are looking for a convertible laptop
You need a more powerful laptop for gaming and/or working with video editing, graphics, 3D, etc
You are not ready to pay this much for a laptop
When Did The Acer Spin 5 Come Out?
Launch Time EMEA March 2020
US June 2020
Launch Price EMEA $999
What Is The Newest Acer Spin?
Acer SP513-54N-74V2 Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, The slim and convertible Spin 3 is a 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop for productivity on the go. A 13.3 inch 16:10 taller display1 and long battery life deliver better video and web browsing.
The Acer SP513-54N-74V2 Spin 5 Convertible Laptop is undoubtedly a powerful hybrid machine. it blew its fellow 2-in-1 competitors out of the water when it comes to displaying quality, overall performance and graphics. if you want a robust 2-in-1 that outputs competition-beating performance scores, proving that it can manage all of your workloads without breaking a sweat, the Spin 5 is the perfect convertible for you.
- Acer Spin 5 is a thin, compact and light convertible laptop with an active stylus in the kit.
- It is equipped with a high-quality IPS display with a non-standard 3:2 aspect ratio and 2256×1504 resolution.
- Its performance is enough for any task, except video editing and 3D modeling, and it is not suitable for games.
- If you need more than that better choose one among its competitors listed in More products below.
- The stylus pen is INSIDE the laptop on the right side. You just push it and the stylus comes out, ready to use. You do NOT have to call them and ask to be sent another one.
- The Spin 5 doesn’t get excessively warm under normal use, but the heat vents on the bottom of the laptop can make things a bit toasty if you have it sitting on your lap.
- The Spin 5 won’t win any awards with its ho-hum battery life, but it is thankfully longer than our preferred 8-hour runtime.
- Plastic touchpad (super disappointing given the gorilla glass screen), touchpad off-center to the keyboard and the palm rest (need to turn off 1 finger right-clicking or be faced with lots of inadvertent right clicks).
New Apple MacBook MGN73LL/A, Revolutionary
New Apple iPad Air Latest Model MYFR2LL, Good Laptop Alternative
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop (AN515-55-59KS), Reign Over Game World
AUZAI Computer Monitor, Perfect Screen
HP 24mh FHD Monitor B08BF4CZSV, Perfect For Home Office