“Built for gaming with high speed & Gigabit ISP services, the GT AX11000 offers the fastest Wi-Fi for current 802.11AC devices as well as next Gen 802.11ax devices. “
ASUS went out of its way to make router menus user-friendly and self-explanatory.
The GT AX11000 produces Gigabit speeds while providing an extensive range for devices that demand Fast & consistent gaming, uploading, and streaming all at the same time.
Triple-level Game Acceleration
GT-AX11000 provides triple-level game acceleration to boost game traffic every step of the way. This lowers the ping rate and reduces game latency for a better gaming experience.
Level 1: GameFirst V
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 supports GameFirst V that optimizes ROG devices. Gaming packets on these devices are given top priority, so your gaming packets are always at the head of the internet queue!
Level 2: Game Boost
Game Boost analyzes network trafﬁc and prioritizes gaming packets, giving games a second level of acceleration for the best possible performance with just a single click.
Level 3:Gamers Private Network
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 includes built-in support for the Gamers Private Network, powered by WTFast, which provides private, optimized internet connections to game servers, minimizing ping and latency.
7 Things You Need To Know About The ASUS GT-AX11000
- The home network is the fastest it has ever been, wired and wireless.
- Many large mirrors and stucco-over-chicken-wire construction, which hampered the performance of previous routers, do not seem to be a problem for this beast.
- You can prioritize bandwidth for the activity that is most important to you. Provides internet for entire 3,000 sq ft home with 10 devices being used simultaneously.
- We run two gaming systems (PS5 & Xbox X), 4 streaming TVs, 4 iPhones, 2 iPads, a PC and 3 laptops. So far, no complaints whatsoever!
- Setup was easy. required only one or two minor tweaks to its basic settings to bring everything else up seamlessly.
- This thing has doubled or tripled my signal and performance and has made our entire household connectivity absolutely stellar since we got it.
- This is the one router that should check off every box, at least for the time being.
In conclusion, applied as the home’s central WiFi/wired router, the ASUS GT-AX11000 is a stellar performer in a large home in a densely populated area where many WiFi networks compete.
- The software glitch causes the WAN port to reset to 100M rather than the 1Gig it should be. it makes no difference whether you use the 1G or 2.5G WAN ports. the only way to correct the issue is to unplug the cable from the WAN port, wait 3-10 seconds then plug it back in. sometimes it takes multiple attempts to get it to work.
- Don’t forget to upgrade the modem if you want the most out of this router.
Read More Our Review:
- NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch (GS305E), 9 Things You Need To Know
- 7 Reasons Why Choose Google Wifi(GJ2CQ)!
ASUS GT-AX11000 FAQ
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- Stilnend Telescope, Perfect Gift! Helps Them Away From The Screen
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- 7 Classic Men’s Fragrances That Have Stood The Test Of Time
- Ninja SS201 Foodi Power Pitcher, Great Job, Ninja!
- How To Identify Wrangler Jeans (ZM3CSCN)? 6 Things You Didn’t Know
- Lefant Robot Vacuum Cleaner Worth Every Penny
- Gskyer Telescope AZ-70400 Easy And Fun!
- TaoTronics TT-PCA004, Best Massage Gun on The Market
- NordicTrack B08H7ZFRYF, T 6.5 Si Treadmill, Most Sophisticated Treadmills