“Do you want to know about a smartwatch that is affordable yet offers plenty of features? If yes, then no more worries, as the Virmee Gearfly VG3 smartwatch is here to rescue you.”
We know how much you want to track all your fitness routines and daily schedules conveniently. Also, We understand how problematic it is to manage your chores altogether.
Smartwatches are known to manage all your schedules just with a touch. For your convenience, we are going to review the Virmee VG3 smartwatch, which will allow you to control all your errands just from your wrist.
So, let’s get started without any further delay.
Outstanding Qualities Of Virmee Gearfly VG3 Smartwatch
The Virmee VG3 Smartwatch has a 1.3-inch HD touch screen with a smartphone-like display and a PPI of 392. With such a range, you can observe activity data more clearly with high resolution and customizable brightness.
Additionally, there are 12 different watchfaces to choose from to fit your specific demands. Also, you can change these watchfaces according to your mood. Furthermore, you have some fantastic fitness tracking facilities available to you just from your wrist. There are real-time heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, and blood monitoring features, to name a few.
Besides, if you are a sports freak, you will definitely love this smartwatch because it has 18 extraordinary workout modes. So, now you can track all your activities with a few touches. You just have to feed it the information, and the rest is up to the smartwatch.
Not able to fetch your mobile every time it buzzes? It’s not a problem anymore! With the Virmee smartwatch, you will be at very ease with controlling all your notifications. You can connect the smartwatch with your mobile through the app, and that’s all.
If that’s not enough for you to go for this smartwatch, then keep on scrolling to get amazed and change your mind!
Astonishing Features Of Virmee Gearfly VG3 Smartwatch
The fantastic features this smartwatch has will definitely make you fall for it. Let’s have a look over some of the features.
- Sports Mode
You can readily get your workout data synchronized in real-time by utilizing the 18 modes available. All you have to do is sync your smartwatch with the software, and it’s all fixed. All of your running and walking data will be in one place.
Additionally, the Virmee smartwatch has an IP68 waterproof rating so that you may use it in both the pool and beaches. It also can withstand water splashes and rainfall. So, you never have to worry whether to take the smartwatch in water or not.
- Display And Design
While talking about the display and design, the Virmee VT3 plus features a 1.5-inch touch screen display with a 360 by 320 resolution. The display is stunning, and the colors are well-balanced, making it clear and readable. You can control the brightness of the screen too.
- Notifications Panel
Now you will have all your notifications on your wrist. You will have a clear preview of the calls and SMS alerts quickly. Moreover, you can also receive Gmail and social media apps alert on your Virmee smartwatch. So, you can stay updated while jogging or working out.
- Health Management
With the Virmee smartwatch, the most important feature you are getting is monitoring your heart rate. Also, you can monitor your stress as well as your blood oxygen level with this smartwatch. So, you can conveniently keep your health in check and take necessary measures if you notice any changes.
Pros and Cons of Virmee VG3 Smartwatch
- Blood oxygen tracker
- 18+ sports mode
- Long battery life
- Lacks GPS
- App needs adjustment
6 Amazing Tips For Using Virmee Gearfly VG3 Smartwatch
- Choose among the watchfaces that are unique so you can have an individual interface to yourself.
- For having a much more convenient use of the Virmee smartwatch, try to pin your most-used apps.
- It is recommended to put the least used app’s notifications to do not disturb to avoid unnecessary alerts.
- Optimize the brightness and other settings to have extended battery life.
- For making the battery last the whole day, try to switch to dark mode.
- It’s better to choose the straps in black color to avoid it getting dirty more often.
Summing it up, the Virmee VG3 smartwatch is the perfect fitness tracker for those on a tight budget. Besides, if you are health-conscious, this smartwatch has almost all of the typical fitness and health functions, usually seen on more costly smartwatches. Also, there are 18 sports modes to choose from, as well as few other smart features.
So what else do you want? So many features all in one place, just a few touches away from you, so do not wait further. Order the Virmee Gearfly VG3 smartwatch and get yourself on track! Give EHomeSecurityCamera.com A Try? Best Home Security Cameras Reviews.
Read More Our Review:
- New Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 44mm)B08J5Y89C7, Best Watch Ever!
- New Apple Watch Series 6 B08J5QC43Q, The Best Apple Watch Yet
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Smartwatch, Stylish and Cool
- Apple Watch Series 6, Blood Oxygen A Breath Of Fresh Innovation
- 7 Cool Features To Know About The Garmin Fenix 5X Plus(010-01989-00) GPS Smartwatch
Virmee Gearfly VG3 SmartWatch FAQS
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- How To Identify Wrangler Jeans (ZM3CSCN)? 6 Things You Didn’t Know
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- TaoTronics TT-PCA004, Best Massage Gun on The Market
- Gskyer Telescope AZ 70400, Easy And Fun!
- Do Carhartt Men’s K87 Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Shrink?
- How To Identify Original Levi’s Jeans? 7 Simple Ways To Help You
- DASH Safe Slice Mandoline Slicer(DSM100), Why Is It A Great Addition To Anyone’s Kitchen?
- Wrangler Jeans Tag(Style) Numbers, Everything We Know
- NordicTrack T Series Treadmill(NordicTrack T 6.5 Si), For Home Use