“Perfect if you want to wake up to a less-intense coffee but still want a lot of character, Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee is lively with a citrusy tang that gives way to a clean finish.”
Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 28-ounce bag
Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee is crafted with beans harvested from Latin America. With flavor notes of nuts, cocoa, and soft spice, these beans are known for their consistent taste and quality.
Why Do You Choose The Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee?
- Breakfast Blend is a lively and lighter roast with a crisp finish.
- Starbucks Breakfast Blend is still the same bright and tangy, great-tasting coffee you know and love.
- Enjoy Starbucks at home. The coffee you love without leaving the house.
- Each pack includes one 28-ounce bulk bag of ground Starbucks coffee for your home or office.
- This light-bodied and light-roasted blend are mild and flavorful with notes of sweet orange and brown sugar. More toasty than roasty, it appeals to a wider range of palates.
- This is convenient because it’s already ground so just need a kettle and you can adjust how much you put in a cup!
- Item has chocolate and toasted nut flavor per bag.
- Have been buying this for years and love it. Typically we do a 50/50 mix between this caffeinated Dark French Roast and the Verona Decaf which allows us to drink in moderation without having to worry about too much caffeine.
- This and the Verona Decaf together make a tasty combination.
- More than a drink, a cup of Starbucks coffee is part of your coffee ritual. It’s the start of a new day or a reward at the end of a long one.
- It’s a lazy weekend morning, or a reason to share a moment with friends. Whatever your moment, savor it.
- For best taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place.
- Brewing with a coffee press retains the precious natural oils otherwise absorbed by paper filters, extracting the coffee’s full flavor while giving it a rich consistency.
- A stove-top Moka pot is a small, simple, and affordable way to make a strong coffee that’s remarkably similar to espresso. It may seem intimidating at first, but you’ll be whipping up a strong coffee in no time.
- The dark roasts are actually better for you if you have problems with indigestion or reflux.
Bag of coffee came as hard as a brick why?
It comes vacuum sealed for freshness and shaped like a brick for efficient shipping. Vacuum sealed and packed that way no air to dry out the coffee…keeps it fresh smelling rich and keeping flavor when you open it.
Can we take this with hot water? Means Pouring into hot water can make this coffee?
Needs to be brewed in a coffee pot.
What is the expiry date of starbucks coffee?
It depends on what you do with it. Usually, after open SB’s suggest using within a week. They do not suggest freezing to keep it fresh. On the back center strip is best used by date.
Read More Our Review:
- Why Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam Is The Best Solution For Road Safety?
- Why Choose GCI Outdoor Roadtrip Rocker Chair As Your Travelling Partner?
- NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill, Most Sophisticated Treadmills
- Blackstone 17 Inch Griddle Review
- What Makes The Blackstone Griddle 22 So Popular?
- Gskyer Telescope How To Use?
- Why NOCO GB70 Jump Starter Is The Best To Start A Car With Depleted Battery?
You May Also Like:
- Best Telescope For Viewing Planets And Galaxies
- Why Is Gosky Updated 20-60×80 Angled Spotting Scope Perfect For You?
- How to Install a Blink Outdoor Camera?
- How Much Is A Peloton Treadmill?
- How Halo Bolt Air Car Jump Starter Helps You With Car Starting Issues?
- How To Spot Fake Jordan 1?
- Why The Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-In-One Convertible Car Seat Is The Ultimate Game Changer For New Parents?
- Is The TOZO NC2 Wireless Earbuds Worth Buying?
- What Exercise Machines Guarantees a Minimum Stress Workout Session at Home? Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical Review