“Are you having a hard time finding the perfect growing system for indoor gardening? Well, worry not, we’ve got a little something to help you out. While it’s appreciative to take up indoor gardening, making it successful is not as easy. “
For beginners like you, things can be quite difficult as you set off to answer questions like where to plant, when to water, where the light, etc. is. You can overlook these key details as doing so will result in failure of your investment and obviously cost you dear money and time.
We understand that in these circumstances, you might be a little worried. Fortunately, all you need to fix your problems is a good old hydroponics system, and the iDOO 12Pods Hydroponics Growing System gives you just that. In this article, we’ll be talking about the system’s most distinguishing and useful features. SO, keep reading.
Why Should You Buy The iDOO 12Pods Hydroponics Growing System?
Whether you’re a budding new gardener or a seasoned pro in the field who’s looking to up their game, either way, the iDOO 12Pods Hydroponics Growing System is your best bet in the market.
iDOO Indoor Hydroponics Growing System(ID-IG301) system doesn’t just make your job easy but also makes indoor gardening much more fun. With the super quiet self-watering planter, you don’t have to worry about setting up watering reminders. It’s set on auto control. There are also smart soil sponge pods that maximize your chances of getting a good crop.
The system comes with covers, grow domes, containers, sponges, and tags. There’s an easy-to-navigate control panel. All in all, it’s one heck of a buy!
Features Of The iDOO 12Pods Hydroponics Growing System
Other hydroponic systems might try to compete with the iDOO hydroponics system, but there’s no competition since it takes the lead. It’s got a wide variety of useful and unique features to show for itself. Here’s a list of some of those unique features.
1. Growing Space
It’s a well-known fact that plants need adequate space to grow—most hydroponics in the market promise compactness with a compromise on space. However, the iDOO hydroponics system solves the problem efficiently as it offers ample growing space for about 12 plants.
There’s no overcrowding, and each plant gets its fair share of resources. None of them have to compete or are at risk of wilting for lack of access. You can grow plants up to a height of 11.02 inches.
2. Ideal Growing Environment
The iDOO Indoor Hydroponics Growing System(ID-IG301) has been designed to provide ideal conditions for growing plants. It comes equipped with a 4.5L water tank. This capacity can support the plants for about 1 to 2 weeks, so you don’t have to worry about filling duty. You can keep a check on the water level through the window.
There’s also a built-in fan that effectively dissipates the heat. In addition to that, the fans play an important role in pollination as it helps spread pollen. Thus, speeding up the plant’s natural processes.
3. Growing Mode
The iDOO rowing system further makes your job easy with its different growing modes. A vegetable mode emits blue light, far-red light, red light, and white light – all ideas for promoting vegetable growth. On the other hand, we have the flower fruit mode, which emits far-red light, white light, and red light.
The light is emitted by a 23 watt LED light that automatically turns on and off. It acts to replace sunlight and does a good job as it stimulates photosynthesis in plants.
4. Easy Set-Up Germination Kit
A gardener is well aware of the importance of the germination stage. Keeping that in mind, the iDOO Indoor Hydroponics Growing System(ID-IG301) comes with an easy set-up germination kit. You just have to go through 3 steps, and you’re good to go.
You don’t have to go through the pain of extensive steps anymore with this kit in your hands. You’ll find all you need, including simulated soil, in the growing system.
Pros and Cons of iDOO Indoor Hydroponics Growing System(ID-IG301)
- Ample growing space
- Convenient germination kit
- Emptying water tank can be hard
- Dry frets
Tips For Using Hydroponics
Using hydroponics isn’t up everyone’s alley. If you want a good crop for yourself, you need to keep these tiny yet important details in mind.
- Remember to meet your plant’s light needs. Each plant needs at least 40 to 70 watts of light daily to function properly. The light sources should give off light somewhere between 5000 to 10000 lumens per square foot.
- Remember to take care of the room’s temperature. Your room should have a proper ventilation system to counteract the heat produced by the lights.
- Pay special attention to the germination stage since it makes or breaks your plant journey. Ideally, you can moisten a paper towel and lay your seeds over it, covered by a dinner plate.
- Always use soft water for planting purposes since the high mineral content of hard water can interfere with your plants’ growth.
- Stick to using nutrient products that maximize your plants’ growth. You should opt for fertilizers especially designed for hydroponics.
What Grows Well in A Hydroponics System?
A lot of plants grow well in a hydroponic system. These include tomatoes, hot peppers, lettuce, green beans, strawberries, and basil. On the other hand, plants like potatoes, melons, corn, and vine crops will absolutely not flourish in a hydroponic system.
Do Hydroponic Plants Taste Different?
Yes, hydroponic plants taste different, but that is not necessarily bad. Plants grown in different soils also taste different, but that only enhances the flavor rather than ruining it.
Does Hydroponics Need Sunlight?
No, hydroponics do not need sunlight. Hydroponics need some light to grow, but sunlight doesn’t have to be. You are good to go with the fitted LED lights in the hydroponic system.
Summing it up, indoor gardening is not easy to pull off. Things can become quite a mess if you don’t have the right tools. Fortunately, with the iDOO 12Pods Hydroponics Growing System in your hands, you don’t have to worry about failure at all.
The growing system is the best in the market for it promises great space, a self-operating watering system, and growing modes. Gardening has never been more fun than with this piece of technology. So what are you waiting for? Grab yours right now!
Read More Our Review:
- I Starting a Vegetable Garden Today!
- What is the Best Indoor Hydroponic Garden to Have in Your Home?
You May Also Like:
- Are Hey dudes Mens Worth the Hype?
- Why Is VIOFO A119 V3 Dash CamA Must-Have Accessory In Your Car?
- Why Is The Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Printer Better Than Rest?
- How Does A Gskyer AZ80400 Telescope Work?
- NordicTrack T Series Treadmill(NordicTrack T 6.5 Si), For Home Use
- Is the Sony SSCS5 3-Way 3-Driver Bookshelf Speaker System (Pair) a Good Quality Speaker?
- How to Spot Fake Birkenstocks?
- How to Spot Fake Crocs?
- What’s Behind Legiral Le3 Massage Gun’s Raging Popularity?
- How To Tell If Hey Dudes Are Fake?