“You may be wondering why I need a fishing shirt when I can just wear my favorite cotton white t-shirt anywhere. And, I don’t even go fishing!”
First of all, let me tell you that your t-shirt clearly can’t handle things ‘technically’ like a fishing shirt will, for instance, protecting you from sun and sweat.
And secondly, you don’t wear them only when you are fishing. Instead, they accompany you on any of your outdoor adventures. Like camping, traveling, or hiking, you name it.
And, now, if the idea of buying a fishing shirt crosses your mind, consider Columbia Astros Fishing Shirts. Their shirts are top-of-the-line, and they’re the best around the corner. Let’s take a quick look at what Columbia Astros Shirts have for us:
- Soft, breathable fabric that is made of 100% polyester
- Long/convertible sleeves
- Fast-drying Omni-Wick technology
- Classic-Fit, means too easy to find your shirt size
- And, ultimate sun protection with Omni-Shade
Columbia Astros Fishing Shirts: What Makes Them Special?
Although there are many fishing shirts available in the market, but Columbia is clearly winning the game. Well what, exactly, makes Columbia Astros Shirts so special among them? Let’s find out.
- Your Ideal partner For Fishing
First things first, Astros fishing shirts the job for which they are made, doesn’t matter how hot the weather is. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned angler, count them in.
While casting, you won’t feel that your shirt is hindering your movement, because the fabric is really stretchy. As a result, you’ll move as freely as you want. What’s more, the shirt comes with a fishing rod holder too, as you’d expect from a fishing shirt!
It is inevitable to get wet when fishing. But with Omni-Wick technology, the water will quickly evaporate. The technology works on sweat and water in the same way.
- Made From Breathable Material
The shirts are made from 100% polyester and are lightweight and super soft. There is a vest on the back, allowing the free passage of air. Although nylon fishing shirts are also available, the problem with nylon is that it doesn’t let the air pass through.
On the other hand, polyester shirts like Astros
- Let the air pass through the body. And you can wear them even if you sweat like crazy.
- Have amazing wicking qualities. Due to this, they absorb the moisture and sweat from your skin and dry out quickly.
For extra cooling properties, go for lighter colors. Columbia Fishing Shirts come in a variety of colors, all from light to dark. Remember to pick a lighter shade if you are in hot, humid conditions.
- Give You an Effortless Stylish Look
Although the primary purpose of the shirts is to make you comfortable, still you don’t have to compromise on your looks. The dressy look you get after wearing them allows you to attend any casual gathering. It is very much mainly due to buttons and a sturdy collar.
Furthermore, select the color to suit your style and personality and you are good to go. The shades offered by the Columbia shirts are simply out of this world.
The two front pockets complete the overall appearance of the shirt. The pockets can be used to store a variety of items. Regardless of whether you stuff them or not, they will not protrude.
- Your Perfect Travel Shirts
During hot summer days, you probably can’t think of coming out without a proper fishing shirt like Astros Fishing Shirt.
What makes them perfect travel shirts is their ability to roll. They don’t take much of your space, so you can keep it in your bag. Their long sleeves also keep bugs away during the night.
And if you have to wash them, they won’t take long to dry, all thanks to Omni-dry technology. Your shirt will not only evaporate sweat but water as well. Wrinkles won’t occur, so no ironing required.
- Protect You From Sunlight
Heat and ultraviolet rays are two of your biggest concerns when out in the sun. And Columbia shirts guard you against both of them.
They have Omni-Shade technology to protect you from UVA and UVB light. It is like wearing your sunscreen. They block sun rays by presenting UPF 40 protection.
At the same time, the fabric is lightweight, and you won’t feel like being fryed in the sun. The sweat dries out quickly, and air can pass through the body. Though in short sleeves, your arms can get burned. If you are out in the sun a lot, choose a long sleeve instead.
How Does Astros Fishing Shirt Protect Me From The Sun?
To achieve this very purpose, Columbia Astros Shirts features a unique Omni-shade technology that is specifically made to protect you from deep penetrating sun rays. You can move around safely under the sun because the shirts have UPF 40 protection.
What Is The Meaning of PFG Written on Columbia Fishing Shirts?
PFG stands for “Performance Fishing Gear” and is a line of fishing shirts manufactured by Columbia Astros. These shirts have certain things in common as keeping you cool, dry, and protected from the sun.
How Do I Figure Out My Size For Astros Fishing Shirts?
Columbia fishing shirts offer sizing charts and clear measurement instructions. Follow their guideline and measure your size from neck, sleeves, and chest. Generally, these shirts stay true to size and will not run short or long. Therefore, you can order your actual size confidently.
Whether you’re on the road or out in the sun fishing, you need a shirt that holds up to the elements and does its job.
Astros Fishing Shirts will do the trick. Whether you do camping, hiking, or simply hang out at the beach often, just put them on before your outside exposure.
Your favorite fishing shirt will ensure that whatever you do, you do it in style, so look good and feel good.
Read More Our Review:
- Why Should I Get A Columbia Astros Shirt?
- How to Find Columbia Style Number?
- How To Identify Columbia Shirt?
- Is Columbia Men’s Bahama Ii Short Sleeve Shirt (1011651) Worth Buying?
- Why Buy Columbia Men’s Terminal Tackle Long Sleeve Shirt(1388263)?
- Columbia Boys’ Steens Mt II Fleece Jacket(151045), “Car Seat Coat”
You May Also Like:
- How To Spot a Fake Michael Kors Watch?
- How Sable Inflatable Pool SA-HF041 Brings Fun & Comfort In Your Life?
- How To Identify Hey Dude Shoes?
- Why Should You Buy Wrangler Fleece Lined Jeans?
- Are Citizen Watches Good Quality? Citizen Eco-Drive Unisex Watch (BM8180-03E) Review
- KODAK SCANZA Digital Film Slide Scanner RODFS35 Review
- Yamaha RX-V685BL(B07BZZCHGN), 7 Things You Need To Know
- Why is WEN 6502T Disc Sander One of the Best?
- Review of the ASUS VY249HE 23.8” Eye Care Monitor
- Why GCI Outdoor RoadTrip Rocker Outdoor Rocking Chair?