“I sent this to my daughter at college in order to help her battle the dragons that try to steal her joy and threaten to cause her stress. She needs tools to help battle her dragons and in “Your Brain is Always Listening,” Dr. Amen gives her those tools! Thank you, Dr. Amen, for your powerful words and invaluable help in my daughter’s journey to living a healthy, happy life!”
Your Brain Is Always Listening: Tame the Hidden Dragons That Control Your Happiness, Habits, and Hang-Ups
New York Times bestselling author Dr. Daniel Amen equips you with powerful weapons to battle the inner dragons that are breathing fire on your brain, driving unhealthy behaviors, and robbing you of joy and contentment.
This was an easy and relatable read. Understanding my three dragons has been helpful in not only understanding how to tame them but also that I’m not alone.
What Is The Message of The Book Speak?
Your Brain Is Always Listening (1496438205) is a fun educational read with the use of dragons that keeps you wanting to learn more about the why in our behavior.
It goes way beyond just explaining and categorizing but also helps you to find ways in which you can tame your own dragons to have a more peaceful, stress-free life.
In Your Brain Is Always Listening, Dr. Daniel Amen shows you how to recognize harmful dragons and gives you the weapons to vanquish them. With these practical tools, you can stop feeling sad, mad, nervous, or out of control and start being happier, calmer, and more in control of your own destiny.
Your Brain Is Always Listening (1496438205) and responding to these hidden influences and unless you recognize and deal with them, they can steal your happiness, spoil your relationships, and sabotage your health. This book will teach you to tame the:
- Dragons from the Past that ignite your most painful emotions;
- Negative Thought Dragons that attack you, fueling anxiety and depression;
- They and Them Dragons, people in your life whose own dragons do battle with yours;
- Bad Habit Dragons that increase the chances you’ll be overweight, overwhelmed, and an underachiever;
- Addicted Dragons that make you lose control of your health, wealth, and relationships;
- Scheming Dragons, advertisers, and social media sites that steal your attention.
- Publisher: Tyndale Momentum (March 2, 2021)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- ISBN-10: 1496438205
- ISBN-13: 978-1496438201
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.1 x 1.2 x 9.1 inches
About The Author
- Dr. Amen is the author or co-author of 70 professional articles, seven book chapters, and over 30 books, including the #1 New York Times bestseller The Daniel Plan and Change Your Brain, Change Your Life, Magnificent Mind At Any Age, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body, Use Your Brain to Change Your Age, Unleash the Power of the Female Brain and Healing ADD.
- Dr. Amen has appeared in movies, including After the Last Round and The Crash Reel and has appeared in Emmy winning shows, such as The Truth About Drinking and the Dr. Oz Show.
- He has also spoken for the National Security Agency (NSA), the National Science Foundation (NSF), Harvard’s Learning and the Brain Conference, the Department of the Interior, the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges, and the Supreme Courts of Delaware, Ohio, and Wyoming.
- Dr. Amen’s work has been featured in Newsweek, Time, Huffington Post, ABC World News, 20/20, BBC, London Telegraph, Parade Magazine, New York Times, New York Times Magazine, Washington Post, LA Times, Men’s Health, Bottom Line, and Cosmopolitan.
- Dr. Amen is married to Tana, the father of four children and grandfather to Elias, Emmy, Liam, and Louie. He is an avid table tennis player.
- The book is a kind of list of your automatic negative thought patterns, and there are a few interesting bits about the human mind.
- This is such a refreshing book to read during these stressful times. This book is full of excellent tools to develop a healthier mindset. It is very easy to read, understand, and implement.
- The brain is so fascinating and so is this book.
- I feel like I understand myself and my family much better now. I’m having my teenage children read next!
Read More Our Review:
- Why Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam Is The Best Solution For Road Safety?
- Why Choose GCI Outdoor Roadtrip Rocker Chair As Your Travelling Partner?
- NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill, Most Sophisticated Treadmills
- Blackstone 17 Inch Griddle Review
- What Makes The Blackstone Griddle 22 So Popular?
- Gskyer Telescope How To Use?
- Why NOCO GB70 Jump Starter Is The Best To Start A Car With Depleted Battery?
You May Also Like:
- Best Telescope For Viewing Planets And Galaxies
- Why Is Gosky Updated 20-60×80 Angled Spotting Scope Perfect For You?
- How to Install a Blink Outdoor Camera?
- How Much Is A Peloton Treadmill?
- How Halo Bolt Air Car Jump Starter Helps You With Car Starting Issues?
- How To Spot Fake Jordan 1?
- Why The Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-In-One Convertible Car Seat Is The Ultimate Game Changer For New Parents?
- Is The TOZO NC2 Wireless Earbuds Worth Buying?
- What Exercise Machines Guarantees a Minimum Stress Workout Session at Home? Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical Review