“The MacBook Air has always been known as a popular choice for our over the years due to the lightweight, slim design and good battery life. Macs live a very long time and the value it holds will depend on how usable it will be to you or someone else in 5 or even 10 years. I do think it is likely that Apple will change the laptop’s physical design within the next year or two, and that may cause some people to want to wait. It’s really I am trying to figure the ins and outs of this thing always finding new stuff.”
Now, these mac processors have always been designed with efficiency in mind, and apple has gotten really good at making them over the past 10+ years with iPhones and pads. Now that they are beefing them up to work in macs, we have an incredible machine.
Whether you’re new to Mac and looking for the perfect introductory MacBook, or you’re a veteran user looking for a good deal on Apple’s latest laptops, you’ve come to the right place.
Is Apple Coming Out With a New MacBook in 2020?
New Apple MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) – Space Gray (Latest Model). While there are new MacBooks coming last week, the rumored MacBook Pro 14 and MacBook Pro 16 with Mini LED technology, they may not arrive until 2021. Right now you can buy the MacBook Pro 16 for up to $300 off at Amazon, B&H Photo, and Best Buy. The 2020 MacBook Pro 13 is available from Apple, Amazon, and B&H Photo.
What is The Newest Generation of MacBooks?
For those who have used macs a long time, this feels like the PowerPC to Intel transition all over again. So, I was super skeptical when I first heard about the new M1 chips being released by Apple. I figured like years past, this would be a minuscule upgrade, with nothing significantly different. But, after seeing some reviews on this where people were stating they were blown away with the amount of performance they were seeing.
MacBook Air, Apple’s most popular notebook, now features the Apple M1 chip. M1 delivers breakthrough performance and up to 18 hours of battery life— MacBook Air’s longest battery life ever. With incredible performance, custom technologies, and industry-leading power efficiency, M1 is not just a next step for Mac — it’s another level entirely. Another thing I love? It’s fanless! One of my biggest pet-peeves is laptops with terrible fan noise and poor heat management. On this, it is not an issue. No fan? No problem! Stays nice and cool, and no fan noise. IDK how Apple managed it.
I have Mavericks on my iMac and MacBook Pro and love how simple it is to do things. Boot up is super fast and Battery time is really great! This computer is so light and portable. iPhone, iPad, and other computers all sink together flawlessly. 1 MacBook Air also features a silent, fanless design, improved FaceTime HD camera image quality, faster SSD performance, and ultrafast Wi-Fi 6. With a gorgeous 13-inch Retina display, Magic Keyboard, Touch ID, and Force Touch trackpad.
This laptop should be the default for almost everyone. M1 based Macbook air is the best performance laptop so far. It has ample power thanks to the outstanding M1 chip, a great keyboard, speakers, battery life, and touchpad. it’s good enough for photo image editing. and Microsoft office + Teams Skype are seamless as work from Windows. 8K video also smoothly play no stopping. sounds are also near compared with Bose. Blows almost every windows laptop out of the water. The outdated thick bezels and no touchscreen are the only things holding this laptop back from being nearly perfect.
So far I love it! Battery Life is great. Goes for days. Super lightweight and portable. Also, the fanless design works great, and the Air has plenty of power to run multiple streaming apps effortlessly. I was debating Air or the Pro model, but I honestly prefer the Air, because I like having dedicated keys for things like volume and brightness.
What are The Generations of MacBooks?
I Have owned Apple Computers for over 15 years. almost all Apple products are best-in-class devices that set design and usability standards for the rest of the technology industry. One of the pinnacles of Apple’s success as a company lies in how Apple products seamlessly integrate with one another.
List of MacBook Pro models
2020. MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
2019. MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
2018. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
2017. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
2016. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
2015. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
2014. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
To sum up: This MacBook Air is a winner. This MacBook Air is amazingly fast and responsive – I am even able to play games on reasonable settings that typically require a dedicated GPU – and with no fan needed for cooling! I would absolutely not hesitate to recommend this to anyone, and I would absolutely buy it again. You get the performance and the portability while saving some $ by not buying the Pro line. I am very happy with this computer and think I might just have come as close as I can to the perfect laptop for my needs.
1. This computer can play some games (world of warcraft runs great, as does league of legends), edit some movies, watch hours of videos, and do so while barely draining the battery, and hardly getting warm.
2. I likely would have gone with the 7 core GPU model if one had been in stock at the time of purchase, but I wanted 512 GB of SSD space, so I paid more by going with eh 8 core. From everything that I’ve seen, the lack of more RAM upgrades is not nearly as important as it was with the Intel x86 processors and is really only useful when you have many GPU intensive “Pro Apps” running at the same time.
3. You have 2 Thunderbolt 4 ports, of which you cannot plug in an external GPU, and are limited to one external monitor (this is a limit that Apple’s M1 system on a chip, not the thunderbolt ports, which I am sure will be resolved in future iterations).
4. one charge WILL last all day, i.e. 16 hours. It’s great to know you don’t have to always carry a charger with you everywhere (you can carry it from class to class, the coffee shop, and back home and it’ll still have the battery to spare).
5. With the M1 processor still being new, you might experience existing programs frequently crash. For example, Chrome keeps crashing, But I would guess there will be a fix soon
6. As you’re deciding which MacBook to buy – or if you’re not sure about buying a Mac at all – consider the benefits of Apple’s connected experience.
7. If you already own one or more Apple devices, a MacBook can unlock functionality that you wouldn’t get with a Windows, Chrome, or Linux laptop.
8. When you run your MacBook for the first time, update the operating system before you do anything else.
New Apple iPad Air Latest Model MYFR2LL, Good Laptop Alternative
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop (AN515-55-59KS), Reign Over Game World
AUZAI Computer Monitor, Perfect Screen
SAMSUNG QN32Q50RAFXZA Flat 32″ QLED 4K 32Q50 Series Smart TV, Great TV
Acer SP513-54N-74V2 Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, Perfect For Online Learning
HP 24mh FHD Monitor B08BF4CZSV, Perfect For Home Office
New Apple iPad, MYL92LL/A(B08J65DST5), Durable & Portable