“Installing the simplest solar-powered security camera in your home or business is one among the simplest decisions to form. It can improve the protection and security of your loved ones or business property. ” Read More Our Review: Alki vision camera.
Are you trying to find the simplest solar-powered security camera? Koogeek Solar Security Camera is one of the most innovative solar products. it is wireless and with waterproof properties.
It is operated by a built-in rechargeable battery and solar panel. It offers installation options and keeps charging by solar. With 3 foldable 90-degree solar panels and 10400mAh super-capacity batteries, Koogeek wireless security camera can completely eliminate the necessity for wires.
As soon as the sun rises, the battery will be fully charged in 10-12 hours. Equipped with the 120°wide angle, you’ll check what’s happening anywhere where you would like to watch, albeit you’re within the dark, it’s easy to see the situation clearly.
It’s convenient to monitors your family and property day and night, rain or shine, to supply the simplest family security care.
- It is fairly easy to install. Just lots of ethernet cable to hide!
- If you set the sensitivity just right (fairly low) and blank off the areas you do not want recordings and notifications from (using motion zones), it records motion really well.
- You can install using the App on your phone or tablet without the need for the monitor which is just as well!
- The picture quality is great.
- It doesn’t seem to interfere with my limited broadband width.
- The NVR (recording box) is little and quite operational.
- It’s easy to set up on phone for notifications and to share with another member of the household (or family member etc.)
- Use the buzzer alert with caution. It will soon irritate you if you or others wander past the cameras a lot!
- It doesn’t make the tea!
Where Is Koogeek Located?
- Koogeek is devoted to providing healthy, comfortable, and convenient high-quality life to users around the world.
- Address: Region G, Floor 5, No.1 Trade Square,
- China South City, Ping Hu Road, Long Gang District,
- Shenzhen City, Guangdong Pro., China
Koogeek is creating a new generation of connected devices and appliances that will simplify the smart-home and smart-health experience and make it more accessible. This includes the Koogeek smart scale, smart blood pressure, and a growing list of smart home appliances such as lights, strip, and smart plugs.
Does Koogeek Work With Google Home?
Koogeek Wi-Fi Smart Plug Works with Apple HomeKit，Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant. It enables you to regulate, monitor, and schedule connected devices anywhere, using Siri voice commands, or simply ask Amazon Echo or Google Home to show it on or off.
How To Use & Install The Koogeek Solar Security Camera?
It is not hard to use and install a security camera. In some cases, you just connect your smartphone to WiFi and then pair the two devices. If you have a weak WiFi signal, you might have to use a WiFi extender. Put the security camera in direct sunlight. Use an SD card into the camera.
How To Picked And Tested The Solar Security Camera?
There are many brands of wireless solar security cameras on the market, competing for your attention. They offer myriad features that will make choosing the proper camera system quite challenging. Give EHomeSecurityCamera.com A Try? Best Home Security Cameras Reviews.
- Solar Efficiency, only included solar security cameras that have a solar energy efficiency rating of at least 90%.
- Battery Characteristics, Solar powered security cameras must believe rechargeable batteries for them to figure at an optimal level.
- Camera Features, included night vision capabilities, motion detection, and image quality. We recommend getting a camera with a minimum resolution of 1080p.
- Connectivity, It would be best to pick a device that has both internet and mobile network capabilities. It will allow you to manage the system wherever you are.
- Durability, Most of the units feature sturdy and durable ABS plastic housing. Reliable solar security cameras should last a minimum of five years.
- Weatherproofing, only included products that have a score of at least IP65. This rating reflects enough protection against dust and moisture.
- The red flashing LED when recording is enabled but a minor detail.
- Motion detection it’s too sensitive even on the low settings. A leaf moving on a tree causes notification.
- The cable provided though whilst very long is not external cat5 and You need to opt to install your own.
Read More Our Review:
- ZOSI Wireless Security Cameras, Use on Any CCTV System
- Reolink 5MP PoE Camera 5823828855, An Excellent Night Vision Camera
- Voger Security Camera Outdoor B08C2K4254, Enjoy Your Smart Life
- Kattcam Security Camera(B08PBQL8YS), Pleasantly Surprised!
- CABLE4U HD Mini Camera(B08QHBRNDQ), Small But It’s Mighty!
Give Woot A Try?
Woot! offers daily deals on thousands of items along with a hefty dose of silliness and snark. They’re famous for their bags of crap, their Woot-Offs, and heavily discounted deals. Want to be part of the fun?
Koogeek Solar Security Camera K0002 FAQ
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- How To Identify Wrangler Jeans (ZM3CSCN)? 6 Things You Didn’t Know
- STDcheck.com is The Leader in STD Testing
- How To Identify Original Levi’s Jeans? 7 Simple Ways To Help You
- Gskyer Telescope AZ 70400, Easy And Fun!
- 9 Tips And Tricks For U-MAX 44in Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table
- Why is WEN 6502T Disc Sander One of the Best?
- DASH Safe Slice Mandoline Slicer(DSM100), Why Is It A Great Addition To Anyone’s Kitchen?
- Yamaha RX-V685BL(B07BZZCHGN), 7 Things You Need To Know
- Do Carhartt Men’s K87 Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Shrink?