“Asics is a well-renowned sportswear brand in the world. Asics is Japanese multinational cooperation. But they go toe to toe with other popular brands like Nike, Adidas, and Puma.”
Among the numerous sports products, Asics is famous for one particular type of sportswear in general, Asics shoes. In a way, we use the Asics brand name to introduce their footwear.
I think you must have some idea about the branded shoe companies by now. There are many reasons for them to be this popular among people. If you ask me, I can name a few reasons.
Why Do We Buy Branded Shoes?
- Latest Designs – Fashion trends among customers change with time. These branded companies know well about those latest trends. Considering they bring you the best design possible.
- Long-lasting – Footwear does not last forever. Shoes can break after some time. But most of these branded companies use the best possible material available for them. Because of that, they tend to last longer than the other poor-quality shoes.
- Comfort – Branded footwear comes with a high price tag. That’s because they try to use the material that gives the best comfort to our feet. You will immediately feel a difference between branded shoes and unbranded shoes when you wear them.
- Latest Innovations – Every branded shoe company owns a Research & Development department that works tirelessly to bring innovations into its products. Modern world customers love these new innovations on their shoes.
- Acceptance – This may not be the most healthy in the world. When you are in a branded shoes, people tend to judge your character by that. They might say, “look, he is wearing a shoe in this brand.”
Because of the popularity and the price, some people try to make replicas of the branded shoes. The main idea of these fakes is to profit from the cheap material. Some may try to damage the image of the branded footwear as well.
Whatever the reason, some customers get easily tricked by these fake products. Today I’m going to discuss with you how to identify fake Asics from an authentic one.
Just for this reason, I managed to buy an exact fake pair of shoes of my sneakers from Asics. At first glance, it was hard to tell the two apart. But when I looked closely, I found these differences in them.
How to Spot Fake Asics?
You can follow each category and find the differences. But always remember, there may be more or fewer reasons to identify your Asics as fake. Whenever you find one of these errors, do not judge your sneakers as fake. Please try to find more. Give HowToTellFake.com A Try? Get Truth About Products, Reviews, and Sellers Before You Buy.
Always remember that Asics shoes will come in a box with their logos printed on them. It does not matter whether you bought it from a local retailer. Do not accept it without proper packing.
Even for the box, you can expect quality material that is used to make it. Damaged low-quality outer packing can be signs of a fake.
Once you open the box, there are some leaflets given to you by Asics. One such piece of paperwork is the return form.
Asics always put their shoes in a cloth-like bag as primary packaging.
2. Tags on the Shoes
There are few labels attached to any Asics authentic shoes. These labels contain their brand name and other details of the product. You can read them carefully to spot any changes.
3. Extra Shoelaces
Many authentic Asics come with a spare set of shoelaces for future use. But I have seen many fake manufacturers miss including this because it costs them more.
There is no argument we need padding on our shoes. But there are places where you need less padding in your shoes. This will affect the comfort.
But getting the right amount of padding in the right areas requires advanced manufacturing techniques and is hard to copy. Because of that, you can find uniform padding been used on fake shoes.
5. Material on the Outside
Gently run your fingers over the outer surface of your shoes. You will feel the smoothness of those materials. They have threads with fewer gaps. In fake shoes, this is always not the case.
Some shiny materials have a delicate look on them compared to the ones in the fake. These are tiny details, but overall you can use them to spot fake shoes easily.
On fake shoes, you can find a wider gap between the stitches compared to the original. Because of this, fake shoes can break easily as well.
7. Sewing Defects
It is not easy to get the sewing correctly in a shoe without proper machines and skilled labor. Look at the tricky sewing points to spot any defects on the fake shoes. As Asics try to deliver the best quality sneakers to their customers, you will not find such defects.
There are few places that you can find logos of the Asics in your shoes. Tounge, Foot bad, and out sole are a few of those places. Sometimes logo might miss in one or more of these places in a fake shoe. On the other hand, these logos may look unauthentic to you once looked closely.
The letter S at the end in Asics is not easy to copy.
You can check the website of Asics to get an idea about the original colors they use on their shoes. If you feel like they have used different colors on your shoes, that is a sign of a fake.
Most of the time, the white color of fake shoes has a yellowish look on them.
10. Soles and Groves
If you compare an original with a fake shoe of their soles, you can see slight differences in their grove patterns and the depths. But this is difficult without an original.
There are no miracle discounts on the Asics shoes. So never get caught in attractive discounts from other websites. Always refer to the original price on the Asics website before buying their products.
Top 5 Hot Selling Asics Men’s GEL-Venture Running Shoes(5 Best Asics Men’s GEL-Venture Running Shoes In 2021)
1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 7(1011A560.003)
2. ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 5 Running Shoe(GEL-Venture 5-M)
3. ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 6 MX Running Shoes(T7G1N.9690)
4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Kahana 8 Running Shoe(T6L0N.5890)
5. ASICS Men’s Gel-Contend 6 Running Shoes(1011A667)
Asics is one of the best footwear brands in the world. As you see for the other branded shoes, you can find fakes of Asics as well. You can use the above 11 points to help you to spot a fake easily.
Read More Our Review:
- How To Spot Fake Asics Men’s GEL-Venture 7?
- How To Identify Hey Dude Shoes?
- How to Identify Levi’s Jeans Model?
- How To Tell If Levi’s Are Fake?
- How To Identify Original Levi’s Jeans? 7 Simple Ways To Help You
- How To Identify Hanes Shirt?
- How to Identify an Authentic Carhartt Shirt?
- How To Identify Columbia Shirt?
- How to Identify a Fake Hugo Boss Shirt?
Give Carhartt or Skechers A Try?
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available.
Carhartt uses only the finest materials and applies strict quality control standards to every garment and accessory that sells.
“The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. Went from wood floors to whole house carpet. I’ve always worn shoes in the house but figured I’d better get a dedicated pair for just that. Skechers Men’s Loafer(64654) are VERY comfortable and I wear them every day.”
Don’t Miss Our Picks of The Popular Articles:
- 7 Best Crocs Shoes in 2023
- 7 Best Hey Dude Shoes for Men in 2023
- 7 Best True Religion Jeans for Men in 2023
- 7 Best Levi’s Jeans for Men in 2023
- 7 Best Carhartt Shirts for Men in 2023
- 7 Best Wrangler Jeans for Men in 2023
- 9 Best Carhartt Jackets for Men in 2023
- How to Spot Fake Asics? 11 Things You Need To Know
- How to Check the Authenticity of ASICS Shoes?