“Got Britannica All-New Kids’ Encyclopedia(1912920484) for my 7-year-old daughter. She is curious about most living things, but, after getting the book in hand, now she got curious about astronomy, history, or even politics 🙂 Every day she is reading some random pages and talks about them with the family. Basically, it is a great book for the whole family. Everybody is learning small things every day from the book.”
Earth? Space? Animals? History? STEM? The Britannica All-New Kids’ Encyclopedia has them all.
This beautifully illustrated, 424-page compendium of knowledge is a must-have addition to every family bookshelf and library collection!
What Is The Message of The Book Speak?
- With more than 100 expert consultants from around the world, and over 1000 images, including specially commissioned illustrations and stunning photography, this single-volume encyclopedia for kids takes Britannica’s reputation for authentic, trustworthy information and brings it to a whole new audience.
- Unlike old encyclopedias that are structured from A to Z, this encyclopedia takes you on a journey from the beginning of time to the present day – and even into the future!
- It explores a wide range of topics and is divided into eight chapters by subject: Universe, Earth, Matter, Life, Humans, Ancient & Medieval Times, Modern Times, and Today & Tomorrow.
- It’s got really cool pictures, graphs and explains everything very well for all age levels. It’s perfect for fostering an interest in science in any child.
- A kid-friendly encyclopedia filled with information about the past, present, and even the future! Readers who enjoy the “What was and Who was” series will love having this fact and photo-filled volume as part of their home library.
- Each spread includes credit to the expert involved with its creation, and special features highlight some of the most intriguing unsolved puzzles in science, archaeology, history, and engineering.
- This book of amazing facts you can trust will provide hundreds of hours of fun learning for curious children and their families.
“This exciting single-volume compendium ranges across time and space, and it’s packed with pictures.” – Meghan Cox Gurdon, The Wall Street Journal
“This book can be used for fun information learning but could also be a great resource for a homeschooling parent for unit studies. The book can be used for readers as young as 10 years old and can easily be enjoyed by adults.” – Youth Services Book Review
- Publisher: Britannica Books; Illustrated edition (October 13, 2020)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 424 pages
- ISBN-10: 1912920484
- ISBN-13: 978-1912920488
- Reading age: 8 – 12 years
- Grade level : 3 – 7
- Item Weight: 3.95 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 1.6 x 11.2 inches
About The Author
- Christopher Lloyd graduated with a double-first class degree in history from Cambridge University.
- Christopher became Technology Editor with The Sunday Times newspaper in London and is now a bestselling author of more than fifteen books on world history including What on Earth Happened? (Bloomsbury), the series of What on Earth Timeline Wall books, Absolutely Everything! and more.
- He is in great demand as a lecturer and public speaker throughout the world, including at TEDx talks, conferences, educational seminars, museums, festivals, and schools.
- Christopher Lloyd lives in Tonbridge, UK.
- Great short and sweet fun facts about the world.
- Beautiful book! So detailed, informative and interesting, and lovely illustrations. A big hit with the kids!
- It’s the perfect gift for kids to encourage learning.
- Not only is it chock full of amazing facts and is fun to read, but it’s also a visual feast of photographs, illustrations, maps, and more.
- While it’s called a “Kids’ Encyclopedia”, grownups will love and learn from it also.
- This encyclopedia exceeds ALL expectations! Every child and family should have one.
Read More Our Review:
- Why Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam Is The Best Solution For Road Safety?
- Why Choose GCI Outdoor Roadtrip Rocker Chair As Your Travelling Partner?
- NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill, Most Sophisticated Treadmills
- Blackstone 17 Inch Griddle Review
- What Makes The Blackstone Griddle 22 So Popular?
- Gskyer Telescope How To Use?
- Why NOCO GB70 Jump Starter Is The Best To Start A Car With Depleted Battery?
You May Also Like:
- Best Telescope For Viewing Planets And Galaxies
- Why Is Gosky Updated 20-60×80 Angled Spotting Scope Perfect For You?
- How to Install a Blink Outdoor Camera?
- How Much Is A Peloton Treadmill?
- How Halo Bolt Air Car Jump Starter Helps You With Car Starting Issues?
- How To Spot Fake Jordan 1?
- Why The Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-In-One Convertible Car Seat Is The Ultimate Game Changer For New Parents?
- Is The TOZO NC2 Wireless Earbuds Worth Buying?
- What Exercise Machines Guarantees a Minimum Stress Workout Session at Home? Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical Review